This is a urgent riddle ....... i would like the answers in by 2 days...if you are smart enough

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:18 pm
my question is needed to be answered in 2 days.... My question is How many animals did Moses take on the Arc? Answer quick
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,672 • Replies: 14
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:19 pm
@mannalhba98bar,
Moses was actually looking for a sine. He had an arctan from being in the desert so long
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:20 pm
@mannalhba98bar,
The answer is 0.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:33 pm
@Robert Gentel,
thanks RG, i had noah idea...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:45 pm
@mannalhba98bar,
I think he took two of each commandment on the Ark.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 12:34 am
ARRRgggHHHhhh !!! The things I find myself forced not to tolerate. As any arkeologists knows, God commanded the animals to walk on the arc. Noah didnt take them. So zero is the answer. But it is OK now, you can put away your water wings as we are all under the ark of protection of the ark of a rainbow. Pretty gay colours.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 12:37 am
@mannalhba98bar,
have i missed the boat?
dadpad

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:16 am
@oolongteasup,
I smell ararat.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:30 am
A certain American religious sect has been looking at conditions of the world during the Flood. According to their calculations, during the Flood the winds, tides and currents were in an overall southeasterly direction. This would mean that in order for Noah's Ark to have ended up on Mount Ararat, it would have to have started out several thousand miles to the west. This would then locate pre-Flood civilization somewhere in the area of Upstate New York, and the Garden of Eden roughly in New York City.

Now, in order to get from one place to another, something must move. No one in New York remembers moving, and there are no traces of Biblical history in the Upstate New York area. So we are led to the only available conclusion in this time warp, and that is that the Ark has simply not left yet.
Ionus

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 07:46 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
So we are led to the only available conclusion in this time warp, and that is that the Ark has simply not left yet.
Can I buy a ticket 'cause i cant swim and I'm a real nice guy.... Twisted Evil Drunk Mad
By the way, wots a ark ? Do you mean arc ??
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 10:08 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
Now, in order to get from one place to another, something must move. No one in New York remembers moving, and there are no traces of Biblical history in the Upstate New York area.
Remember, all the schlubs that buy this crap also believe that "continental drift" didnt begin until just after Flood time. SO the continents would have been all joined together and east and west would be less important.
According to te Institute of Creation Science, the Time allowed for Continental drift would mean that the continents were drifting apart at about 0.50 miles per year
djjd62

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 10:10 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
According to te Institute of Creation Science, the Time allowed for Continental drift would mean that the continents were drifting apart at about 0.50 miles per year

well sure, that's why you get a nice breeze at the shore
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 10:10 pm
@farmerman,
The continents are drifting apart on a rough average of 50cm/yr. Gondwana land was split roughly 550 mya. To fit this into 10,000 yrs of Bible history means a speed of 27.5km/yr or 1.25m/hr. If they go back to the start of continental drift, we have 165km/yr or 7.5m/hr. If we take the flood as occuring 5,000ya, half way through "history" as some do, then we can double the speed to 15m/hr. The space shuttle crawler transporter/launcher does 1.6km/hr. So continents according to religious theory are doing one thousandth of that speed. Blindingly fast by geological standards. This, if true, would cause massive earthquakes on a regular basis everywhere.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 01:22 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
the Garden of Eden roughly

yeah paradise is always where you find it
Xeridanus

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 07:17 am
@oolongteasup,
oolongteasup wrote:
yeah paradise is always where you find it

same here. I've yet to find paradise where it isn't.
0 Replies