Ladies Teach Man A Lesson

Miller

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 08:48 am
Man Attacked By Women For Not Holding Do... BOSTON-- Boston police said two women attacked a man with their fists, feet, purses and a plate of pasta because he neglected to hold an elevator door for them.

Investigators said Kenyana McQuay, 27, and Waltia Funches, 28, told officers Mohammed Warsame "didn't hold the elevator door open as they walked into the building" so "they had to use their fists, their bags and their feet to teach him a lesson," the Boston Herald reported Monday.

Police said Warsame was also covered in pasta from a plate of noodles the women dumped on him. He told police he tried to fend them off by throwing bottles of water.

The police report described the suspects as "extremely agitated," "uncooperative" and "verbally abusive toward officers."

McQuay and Funches were both issued summonses to appear in Roxbury District Court to face assault and battery charges.

SpikedHumor.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 4,677 • Replies: 30
No top replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 08:54 am
@Miller,
You would think it would be a no brainer to hold the door - not just for a woman with her arms full but for anyone walking toward the elevator...

Of course - there are those who take their own sweet time...and I will say I want so badly to push the "close" button when they act like my time is at their disposal. I always have trouble judging how long is too long to wait for someone....I usually just take a breath and dig in until they get there...a lot of mental foot tapping going on though.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:17 am
@Miller,
Well that seems like a reasonable response. They were mild compared to what I've done to people who won't hold the elevator for me. Usually they end up with a mild concession.
Irishk

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:36 am
Quote:
...and a plate of pasta

Laughing
0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:37 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Usually they end up with a mild concession.

What do they typically give up??
Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:44 am
@tycoon,
Are you know what a mean - I can't spell for the life of me (or type).
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:46 am
@Linkat,
I thought you were making a joke!

Cycloptichorn
Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:52 am
@Cycloptichorn,
yes, yes I was making a joke....

all men concede to me so it makes sense.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 11:04 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

yes, yes I was making a joke....

all men concede to me so it makes sense.

I concede that this does seem likely.

Cheers
Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 11:04 am
@Miller,
They wouldn't be the same women that get indignant if you open a car door for them, would they?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 11:41 am
Looks like there is a bit more to the story...

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/23292057/detail.html

TheBostonChannel.com
Related To Story
[ELEVATOR WOMEN]

* Video: Women Tell Their Side Of Pasta Assault

Women Tell Their Side Of Pasta Assault
Pair Faces Charges In Roxbury Incident

POSTED: 2:00 pm EDT April 28, 2010
UPDATED: 6:06 am EDT April 29, 2010
BOSTON -- Two women accused of assaulting a Roxbury man who they said wouldn't hold the elevator for them told their side of the story Wednesday.

The man was hit with a plate of food during the incident.

"It was just one plate of food -- a cookout plate. It had birthday cake, Italian pasta noodles and maybe a hot dog," Kenyana McQuay said.

Two Roxbury mothers are now laughing about the pasta-pelting incident. They said the assault and battery charges they're facing, however, are far from funny.

"It wasn't over the elevator or him not holding the door," said McQuay, who is charged with assault and battery.

No one's disputing that Mohammad Warsame did not hold the elevator door for the women Saturday night.

He claims they didn't use their security pass to access the Tremont Street apartment building, so he wasn't sure if they lived there.

"They say, 'Why don't you open the door?' I say, 'It's illegal. To get in you must have a pass,'" Warsame said.

The pair claims there's no way Warsame didn't see them. One of the woman said she even tried to wave her hand and jam her foot in the doorway.

"So I said, 'Hey, hey. You're going to close my leg in the elevator door.' And he said, 'Oh I didn't see you. I said, 'You're looking right at me. You see me,'" McQuay said.

McQuay and Waltia Funches insist they let the whole elevator dispute rest, but they say Warsame wouldn't let it go. The women said he yelled out racial slurs and swung at Funches as she stepped off the elevator leading to her apartment. McQuay was holding the pasta.

"I just swung with my right hand and the plate just came out and went all over the place," she said.

The women said they fought back with their purses, and never kicked, punched or spit on Warsame.

He allegedly threw water bottles at the pair as they ran down the hallway. Funches said she was bruised by one of the bottles.

"Mohammad swung back, so I don't know why he's making it seem like he just got beat up on the elevator," Funches said.

The women said they were upset they had no leftovers to take home.

"And I was mad at that I was in the hallway elevator cleaning it up and it smelled so good," McQuay said.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 02:29 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thanks for that link, Butrflynet - things are becoming clearer, or is that messier...
ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 02:43 pm
@ossobuco,
I have to add that I'm now laughing - probably inappropriately.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 06:32 pm
I held the door open for a very pregnant woman carrying groceries and I was told "What ? Do I look that ******* useless do I ?" God bless women's lib.

What if it had of been two men and the door-none-holding-opener was a woman ?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 06:48 pm
those females should make up their minds whether they are ladies or rather masculine brutes. Trying act like they are both, ladies because they need the door held, brutes because they physically abuse those who don't do what they want....is too bizarre for my blood.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 06:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
Christ, you are a fool.

Sorry for swearing, that leftover from my youth. But the sentiment is the same.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 07:02 pm
You might want to read the second article that I posted. You'll get a bit of a different angle on the story. It wasn't about the battle of the sexes and etiquette.

I think the guy was originally in the right by trying to not let them piggyback on him and into the building without using their entrance cards/keys if he didn't recognize them as being residents. That's a security issue in most residential buildings in large cities.

I think they both over-reacted. Mature adults don't throw plates of food and water bottles at each other.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 07:07 pm
@Butrflynet,
I could see the point of the guy.

He later sounded racist, bla bla.

Those are two different stories.

What do I know, I wasn't there. I'm sorry, I can imagine tossing a plate of food. Of course, then I would have been wrong.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 07:15 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Christ, you are a fool.

OK, you have gotten the name calling out of the way....do you have a point, something to add to the discussion, or are you rather masturbating?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 07:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
I was replying to a post of yours.
0 Replies