16

What is the practical purpose for clothing?

RaymondWash

-1  
Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 12:22 am
@cheesey,
it depends on you whether you like clothes or not. you are free to wear anything as per your wish and desires...

freyanudist

1  
Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:37 pm
Taking your clothes off is getting something for nothing.

freyanudist

0  
Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:42 pm
@ghrde,
There is nothing wrong with non-sexual nudity

HesDeltanCaptain

1  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 06:07 am
@cheesey,
ONLY reason for clothes is to keep warm. Though in Victorian times it was also as an impediment against 'sinful thoughts.' Why table cloths were invented (this is ture,) seems some were concerned over the legs of a table reminding men of a woman's legs so a 'skirt' concealing them came about. Other than this rather unusual motivation though it's just climate protection.

As a practicing nudist I can tell you when everyone's nude, no one cares.

SexyUnicorn

-1  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 02:15 am
I sometimes like to walk around the house without clothing. I certainly would not want to be observed by my neighbors, but that is my choice.

mystikmind

0  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 10:37 pm
Personally, i find women far more attractive when they are wearing sexy clothing rather than just being naked.... and the fantasy is that the clothing is not removed, but moved aside just enough to access the good bits underneath.

And you go and try and find porn with that scenario, its exceedingly rare! Why the hell is that????

Jubby

-2  
Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 08:11 am
@cheesey,
No purpose for clothing.
We were born naked
Why wear clothes.

Jubby

-1  
Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 08:13 am
@cheesey,
Clothes are not needed. I sleep in the nude. I live life in the nude
Linkat

2  
Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 08:16 am
@Jubby,
Jubby wrote:

What happens if it is below zero outside and you need to walk the dog. Unlike the dog you do not have fur (unless you are very very hairy). Then clothes would be needed unless you want to get hypothermia.

Jubby

0  
Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 10:55 am
@cheesey,
Only item of clothing. That I find useful. Is my dressing gown. When it is cold.
Rest of the time I am naked. So clothes are not needed