0
   

Wife going topless

 
 
Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2020 03:30 am
What are your thoughts on your wife going topless on the beach/lake and men complimenting her or striking up a conversation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 370 • Replies: 7
No top replies

 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2020 01:45 pm
@knowledge13,
knowledge13 wrote:

What are your thoughts on your wife going topless on the beach/lake and men complimenting her or striking up a conversation?


A woman hardly need to be topless for men to be drawn to her on a beach!!!!!!

The issue of women being topless an having men hitting on them is kind of poorly related.

To me it likely to be a wash with some men not approaching her due to her being topless,
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2020 06:00 pm
@knowledge13,
If my wife were intentionally drawing attention from other men in this way... I would be upset by that.
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2020 09:33 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If my wife were intentionally drawing attention from other men in this way... I would be upset by that.



Some men are into their women doing so.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:12 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

If my wife were intentionally drawing attention from other men in this way... I would be upset by that.



Some men are into their women doing so.


I am not one of those men. I suppose this is something we each have to work out as a couple.
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 05:19 am
@maxdancona,
Some clothes to me are far far more sexty then the lack of clothes.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 10:20 am
@BillRM,
It depends on the context.

All I am saying is that I prefer that other men are not involved.
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 12:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It depends on the context.

All I am saying is that I prefer that other men are not involved.



Men are going to look to some degree and if a woman seem alone some of then are going to approach and that is mostly independent of clothing or lack of same.

In fact as I said earlier some men are not going to approach a topless lady where they would do so with a woman with normal beach ware.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Wife going topless
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/25/2021 at 09:40:04