how do i tell my 17yrold sister that everyone laughs at her coz her butt crack is always showing?

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 11:47 pm
when she bends down or sits u can see her whole ass but im embarassed for her so i just look away but i see ppl laughing and even takin pics sometimes what do i tell her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 4,685 • Replies: 19

roger

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:15 am
@nikkimac,
Since you have known her for a long time, better just tell her like you told us.
aidan

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:18 am
@roger,
and the sooner the better - for her sake.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:00 am
yep, tell her now--or take a picture yourself and show her.
jespah

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:39 am
@MontereyJack,
And maybe take her shopping. Positive praise for things that look good on her will make her happy.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:41 am
http://vodpod.com/watch/809476-saturday-night-live-coin-slot
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:42 am
@nikkimac,
I find it unlikely that she's unaware of the spectacle she's making of herself.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:55 am
When my ex-husband's current wife moved from China to live with him, he asked our then 15 year old son how he would tell the local woman he had been dating. The boy answered, "In a simple declarative sentence: subject, predicate, object." I suggest you follow his advice as well.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:35 am
Ah, don't you just love spring break when all the kids show up here?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:19 am
@nikkimac,
She's your sister - just tell her straight up. Say I love you sis, but stop with the butt crack - it cracks everyone up (bad joke I know).
DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:17 pm
@Linkat,
Or every time she walks into the room shout, "Mom! The plumber's here!"
0 Replies

nikkimac

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 02:25 am
@Linkat,
she doesnt it know it but every one at athletics calls her 'butt crack girl' and she still hasnt noticed lol what can I do??
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 05:57 am
did you not read any of the responses?
djjd62

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 06:14 am
@shewolfnm,
wait, we're suposed to read the responses

Confused

i've been doing it wrong all these years

0 Replies

nikkimac

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 06:22 pm
@shewolfnm,
lol yes i have im just not sure i want to embarass her she might cry
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 06:29 pm
@nikkimac,
Communication in your family has clearly completely broken down. I recommend that you seek family counseling ASAP. If they will not go then go by yourself.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 06:42 pm
Nikki, be there with her, talk, and let her cry (or rage). Better that than just watch as the pants situation unfold. That sounds sort of clever, re the pants unfolding, but really, there is something going on here. Either she is slovenly and has no clue of it, which I am doubting, or she does know she is exposing herself and is doing it as some sort of rebellion. Or she thinks it is sexy. Or something else I don't know.

I think it could be better to talk about it now than later, but I'm no expert. I'd say, be ready to tell what you observe, ask her if she knows, wonder if she knows the reactions, listen to her. I doubt getting all mad at her would be useful, but wiser people than I may have other points of view. She may tell you things that surprise you and need your help to deal with, or may totally shut down.

You love her, right? let her know that but don't smother her.
nikkimac

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 01:21 am
@ossobuco,
thanks alot ossobuco i went to her today and yes her crack was hanging out and she ate breakfast so i said sis i can see your butt crack i asked her why is your ass always showing? she said i dunno my pants are falling down who cares i said im sorry sis but everyone is laughing at you when they see your crack and i see your friends and even strangers taking pictures when your whole ass is right there uncovered. can you please pull your pants up and buy better fitting pants? ill come with you well find some good ones ok. she said why the boys all like it i dont care what you think your just like those other sluts why cant i do what i want? so i said you can im just telling you whats been happening where what you want how you want but yea i dont think it looks good. she told me to **** off so i left
um yea so what now??
aidan

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 02:13 am
@nikkimac,
respect her choice-it's her life and her butt crack - right?

I would say something like, 'You don't have to talk to me like that though - I was just trying to help you out,' to make her aware that she was sort of mean in the way she responded to your concern for her.
Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 11:20 am
@aidan,
agreed.
0 Replies