What is the name of this movie?

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:48 am
I saw this movie around 2002 in a dvd but I can't remember the name. It was a movie on aliens, and the only scene i remember is the last scene, which is a love scene between a human male and an alien female. I also remember seeing them inside some kind of a red fluid, in some kind of a container. Please help! I've been struggling to find the name of this movie for so long!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,272 • Replies: 15
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 10:31 am
@qwerty0817,
I'm going to take a wild swing here as I haven't seen it but perhaps it's the direct to video sequel ... Species II (1998)
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4238607641/
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 12:17 pm
@qwerty0817,
qwerty0817 wrote:

I saw this movie around 2002 in a dvd but I can't remember the name. It was a movie on aliens, and the only scene i remember is the last scene, which is a love scene between a human male and an alien female. I also remember seeing them inside some kind of a red fluid, in some kind of a container. Please help! I've been struggling to find the name of this movie for so long!

Need more info. What did the Alien Female look like?
0 Replies

RealEyes

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 12:46 pm
Lifeforce (1985)?

What decade did the movie look like it was from?
rosborne979

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 12:49 pm
@RealEyes,
RealEyes wrote:
Lifeforce (1985)?

Lifeforce is a good movie. It had that gorgeous naked babe in it... what's her name... But I don't remember any "red liquid" at the end.
0 Replies

qwerty0817

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:05 pm
@qwerty0817,
Well, when I saw it I was around 10, so I don't remember much, but I'll try my best to pick out some details..
I remember watching it in a friend's house, and my friend's older brother was screaming at him to turn it off because it is scary for the younger kids who were in his house also. So I'm guessing there's some kind of violence in it.
Also, I remember something along the lines of some dudes taking out a solid object (precious material, even an organ??) from an alien (blue???), and obviously some goo too xD
This is seriously bugging me because i really want to watch it again because although i don't remember much, it had a great impact on me, and even after 8 years, i couldn't find it. I would really appreciate if someone could find the name of the movie: thank you in advance!
To RealEyes: I don't know, but my guess is, judging by its graphics, either 80's or 90's. It involved some kind of a love story between a human and an alien; may it was a human female and alien male, but tbh, i have no clue...
rosborne979

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 08:05 pm
@qwerty0817,
Your mention of a blue alien and taking something out of a body reminded me of _Fifth Element_.

How old are you now, or what year was it when you were 10? That might give us some clue about when the movie was made.
Seed

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 08:10 pm
@rosborne979,
Yes, I believe you are right. That's 5th Element all the way.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 08:18 pm
@qwerty0817,
qwerty0817 wrote:

_The Fifth Element_ came out in 1997, so you could have seen it on DVD in 2002. Also, the final scene does involve a "container" and a sexual encounter between a female alien and a human male (even though both look human). However, I don't think there was any red fluid. Although it's possible they filmed the inside of the container with red light.

Just curious... what was it about the film that had such an impact on you?
Seed

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 08:21 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
Just curious... what was it about the film that had such an impact on you?

The fact that it's an awesome movie! Big badda boom!
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 08:21 pm
@qwerty0817,
See if this looks familiar...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 08:52 pm
5th element=great movie
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 04:14 am
I wonder if Fifth Element is the movie qwerty was remembering.
kermit

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 04:50 pm
@rosborne979,
Gotta be species
0 Replies

qwerty0817

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 06:33 pm
OH MY GOD thank you so much everyone!! This was it, and I do remember now, it wasn't a red fluid, but something to do with red light (the red color was the only thing I could remember!) Thank you so much, now I'm gonna watch it again and make full sense out of it!!!

@rosborne979
That's a curious question because I really don't know why... there was something that made it difficult to sleep after watching that movie. I remember my friend's brother telling my friend to turn it off because it was scary, but I don't remember it so scary as fascinating. You know those movies that just hit the core of your heart and leave you thinking about it for ages? That movie was like that for me, and when I watch it again, I'll try to figure out what was so fascinating about it. Thank you again, with all my heart!!

p.s. I'm 17 now, in final year of high school:)
rosborne979

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:31 pm
@qwerty0817,
qwerty0817 wrote:
@rosborne979
That's a curious question because I really don't know why... there was something that made it difficult to sleep after watching that movie. I remember my friend's brother telling my friend to turn it off because it was scary, but I don't remember it so scary as fascinating. You know those movies that just hit the core of your heart and leave you thinking about it for ages? That movie was like that for me, and when I watch it again, I'll try to figure out what was so fascinating about it. Thank you again, with all my heart!!

p.s. I'm 17 now, in final year of high school:)

I'm glad we found it for you. It's a good movie, but not very scary. But the world looks different through 10year old eyes. Let us know what you think of it after watching it at 17 Smile

Have fun.
0 Replies