Charity evil

vietnamveteran

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 03:06 pm
@HexHammer,
The only thing I can say is that there is always someone ready to take advantage of someone else. Just research the person or organization who runs the charity.
HexHammer

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 04:45 pm
@vietnamveteran,
vietnamveteran wrote:

The only thing I can say is that there is always someone ready to take advantage of someone else. Just research the person or organization who runs the charity.
Indeed, most charity works are nothing but money mills, it's very simple but people are too naive to grasp this.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 07:44 pm
Do you both have anything to sell or you just don´t buy ???
HexHammer

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 08:15 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Do you both have anything to sell or you just don´t buy ???
Could you please explain your question? I find it illogical.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:03 am
Some thoughts:
Charitable efforts bring out the best AND the worst in people.
9/11 and Katrina saw that. At the local level, look at the corruption in churches and Little League funds.

There are millions of dollars in charitable funds moved around this country every day. Certain people know how to fund raise and organize. Those people deserve to be paid for their expertise but that needs to be watched. Even Mother Theresa had her 'handlers.'

I'm sick of people always blaming the US for the 'world pollution' problem. China, India and Mexico are the worst offenders.

I'm also sick of countries whose government starve and neglect their own people. Allowing your citizens to be slaughtered by Zulu warriors and then expecting the Red Cross or other agency to come in and rescue the citizenry is wrong.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:03 am
@HexHammer,
...Do you ?
...definitely an hard buyer non selling type of thinker... Rolling Eyes
...to clarify once you did not get it, you are a critic and not a creative...
...how comfortable can that be ?...
...the self contained wise man usual crap...no wonder you sign the Forum Inquisitor !
HexHammer

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:18 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...Do you ?
...definitely an hard buyer non selling type of thinker... Rolling Eyes
...to clarify once you did not get it, you are a critic and not a creative...
...how comfortable can that be ?...
...the self contained wise man usual crap...no wonder you sign the Forum Inquisitor !
So you have nothing relevant to say? ..other than just speaking in riddles?
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:27 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
I'm sick of people always blaming the US for the 'world pollution' problem. China, India and Mexico are the worst offenders.
Thing is, one should expect more from such civil "policeman of the world" as USA, than those other countries you mention.
0 Replies

stavenmorris

Reply Sat 19 May, 2012 10:36 am
Yes, today's time so many charity are giving a donation for wrong hands like you giving money for helping more poor people but charity organizer are nit transferring the money on this cause but doing it's your profit so it's really bad thin for all.
0 Replies