8
   

Charity evil

 
 
vietnamveteran
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 03:06 pm
@HexHammer,
The only thing I can say is that there is always someone ready to take advantage of someone else. Just research the person or organization who runs the charity.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 04:45 pm
@vietnamveteran,
vietnamveteran wrote:

The only thing I can say is that there is always someone ready to take advantage of someone else. Just research the person or organization who runs the charity.
Indeed, most charity works are nothing but money mills, it's very simple but people are too naive to grasp this.
0 Replies
 
Fil Albuquerque
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 07:44 pm
Do you both have anything to sell or you just don´t buy ???
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 08:15 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Do you both have anything to sell or you just don´t buy ???
Could you please explain your question? I find it illogical.
PUNKEY
 
  1  
Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:03 am
Some thoughts:
Charitable efforts bring out the best AND the worst in people.
9/11 and Katrina saw that. At the local level, look at the corruption in churches and Little League funds.

There are millions of dollars in charitable funds moved around this country every day. Certain people know how to fund raise and organize. Those people deserve to be paid for their expertise but that needs to be watched. Even Mother Theresa had her 'handlers.'

I'm sick of people always blaming the US for the 'world pollution' problem. China, India and Mexico are the worst offenders.

I'm also sick of countries whose government starve and neglect their own people. Allowing your citizens to be slaughtered by Zulu warriors and then expecting the Red Cross or other agency to come in and rescue the citizenry is wrong.
Fil Albuquerque
 
  1  
Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:03 am
@HexHammer,
...Do you ?
...definitely an hard buyer non selling type of thinker... Rolling Eyes
...to clarify once you did not get it, you are a critic and not a creative...
...how comfortable can that be ?...
...the self contained wise man usual crap...no wonder you sign the Forum Inquisitor !
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:18 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...Do you ?
...definitely an hard buyer non selling type of thinker... Rolling Eyes
...to clarify once you did not get it, you are a critic and not a creative...
...how comfortable can that be ?...
...the self contained wise man usual crap...no wonder you sign the Forum Inquisitor !
So you have nothing relevant to say? ..other than just speaking in riddles?
0 Replies
 
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:27 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
I'm sick of people always blaming the US for the 'world pollution' problem. China, India and Mexico are the worst offenders.
Thing is, one should expect more from such civil "policeman of the world" as USA, than those other countries you mention.
0 Replies
 
stavenmorris
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 19 May, 2012 10:36 am
Yes, today's time so many charity are giving a donation for wrong hands like you giving money for helping more poor people but charity organizer are nit transferring the money on this cause but doing it's your profit so it's really bad thin for all.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Charity evil
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/11/2020 at 01:10:47