Windows Mail aka Outlook Express maximise open email page.

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 10:16 am
I'm going to jump right in and hope that my ramblings make sense.
One of my 'friends' is miffed because whenever she opens up an email (OE) it is always in the "Restore Down" mode, if you can understand what I am trying to describe. She really only wants her emails to open up to the full screen i.e. "Maximise" mode.
I persistently told her that all she had to do was click on the middle box next to the X to give her the full screen, or even just do a double click on the Subject Bar, but she is pig headed and wants to know why she can't have what she wants. Finally, I simply stretched the open email to the size of the full screen and that seems to have satisfied her.
Now, after all of that, I am wondering if there is a way to configure the way the emails are opened up. It's no big deal if there is no other way. I was just wondering. Thanks for any input.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,346 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 11:04 am
@drillersmum,
Usually closing the window will remember the last state it was in and open the same way. Can you try dragging out the window size then closing it and see what happens?
0 Replies