blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 01:04 am
@BillRM,
been having a few evening cocktails have we?

why don't you travel down to NC and remove me for the sake of America? I'll publish my address.
BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 02:53 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
why don't you travel down to NC and remove me for the sake of America? I'll publish my address.

I already done my public service work for the year by taking stay cats in to get fit however I am sure that the vet would fit you in for free and at least removed your blood line from the world.

I will give you his number.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 05:47 am
I share bears angst. I just don't want to be in the middle of a long running argument with right wingers this week.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 05:55 am
Some idiot labeled this thread "disloyalty." Apparently, if you want to improve America, you are disloyal to it.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 08:42 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

I already done my public service work for the year by taking stay cats in to get fit however I am sure that the vet would fit you in for free and at least removed your blood line from the world.

I will give you his number.

A little late for that bucko. There are 5 children, a grandchild and a great grandchild on the way. Thanks for the thought though.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 09:19 am
@BillRM,
Wow.
You are certainly proving how much America has declined Bill. When challenged to a duel, you slink away with some lame excuse. That never would have happened 200 years ago.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 09:22 am
@parados,
Well, truth be told I'd probably not show up either. I'd send one of my daughters to handle my light work.

parados

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 09:32 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
First we give them the vote, then they have to fight for us.

How low can America fall?
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 09:38 am
@parados,
things get much and we'll be eating cats. ;0)
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 07:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Some idiot labeled this thread "disloyalty." Apparently, if you want to improve America, you are disloyal to it.

Whining when you are setting on the cat bird seat of history is not disloyal it is just damn dumb and annoying.
BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 07:03 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You are certainly proving how much America has declined Bill. When challenged to a duel, you slink away with some lame excuse. That never would have happened 200 years ago.

Sorry that I been away so long as I been busy wiping every one rear-end on the nuclear rocket thread.

God that was fun.............but sadly seem to be winding down.

Ok I am back.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 07:10 pm
@BillRM,
Calling it whining does not alter the truth. It's just a childish name calling tactic meant to bully people for not seeing it your way.
BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 07:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Calling it whining does not alter the truth. It's just a childish name calling tactic meant to bully people for not seeing it your way.

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 07:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 08:31 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Sorry that I been away so long as I been busy wiping every one rear-end on the nuclear rocket thread.

God that was fun.............but sadly seem to be winding down.

Ok I am back.

very revealing
Rockhead

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 08:44 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
he's only using half of his username, bear.

the remainder is Barrassing himself...

(be careful up there in Peoria, impersonating a redneck is a punishable offense there.)
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 08:46 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
very revealing

How true as I love being right and 99.9999 of the times I turn out to be right.

The only way in fact that you could greatly improve the US would be to appoint me as absolute ruler but short of that the system work fairly well.
0 Replies