parados

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:05 pm
@BillRM,
More proof..
Americans are sick of Canadians is surely a sign of the decline of America.
BillRM

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:06 pm
@ehBeth,
You mean they had forgiven you for taking their children away from them as late as the 1960s?

And they had stop blocking your highways arm with rifles because they are protecting your poor treatment?
BillRM

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:07 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
So you claim now give links not empty claims.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:11 pm
@parados,
Quote:
More proof..
Americans are sick of Canadians is surely a sign of the decline of America

LOL we had been sick of Canadians since they had refused to join us in 1776 and turn down even Franklin when we send him to talk sense into their frozen great great grandfathers heads.

parados

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:14 pm
@BillRM,
It's funny that you would bring up Franklin as an example. One need only compare Franklin with the current elected politicians to see the decline is evident.
BillRM

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:16 pm
@parados,
Franklin indeed was a great leader but even he could not deal with the Canadians. Side note he was appointed to his positions he was not an elected politician. Off hand I can not think of one post he ran for in his life.
parados

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:19 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL we had been sick of Canadians since they had refused to join us in 1776 and turn down even Franklin when we send him to talk sense into their frozen great great grandfathers heads.

Quote:
Franklin indeed was a great leader but even he could not deal with the Canadians.
But you just said he DID deal with the Canadians. He just didn't convince them.
Your mental confusion seems to be more proof of the decline of America's school system.
BillRM

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:20 pm
@parados,
Parados you can do better then that............come back.
parados

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:22 pm
@BillRM,
How can I when I am part of a declining America?

How much proof do you need?
BillRM

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:29 pm
@parados,
You more likely to be an evil Canadian or some other evil foreigner with a false birth certificate such as the right wing claimed Obama happen to be. In fact you smell like a Canadian even over the internet.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 06:51 am
The smell of Canada. that's rich. One of the main things I used to notice about Canada when I toured there was how much cleaner and well kept it was than my own country. Of course I haven't been back in 20 years so I'll stipulate I suppose that could have changed but I doubt it. (Thta's one o' them opinions bill) I almost moved there, not for any political reasons but because it was so beautiful and I liked the people so much. In the end it was too cold for me though.
BillRM

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 07:50 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I love the kind of self haters we been breeding for the last two generations or so.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 07:51 am
of course you do. gives you an opportunity to feel smug.
BillRM

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 08:13 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Now why would I feel smug as you stated we are a dying people LOL.

More powerful in every way then any other nation that had every existed in the history of mankind up to this point that is no reason to feel smug surely?

Add to that a stable and fairly free government and social system and that is surely a reason to feel awful and to have a desire to leave for the tiny nation on our border who can only be a distorting mirror of ourselves.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 12:15 pm
@BillRM,
apparently so apparently so

Those lovely land claim decisions mean they prefer to be part of Canada than part of Quebec.

Poor Quebec, out of luck here.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 12:26 pm
@BillRM,
So.. America has gone from "Give me your tired, your poor..."

to

Quote:
You more likely to be an evil Canadian or some other evil foreigner

I would only call that more evidence of the decline.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 12:43 pm
@BillRM,
you feel as though we are more powerful... in perspective and longevity than Rome, assyria, egypt, the ottoman Empire the British Empire.... empires that were in ZERO decline or problems after a lousy few hundred years.....really? Truly?
BillRM

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 06:43 pm
@parados,
We gave them more then a fair chance to joint us and all they had been doing for the last two hundreds years is finding fault with us out of envy.
BillRM

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 06:47 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
How long we will last who know but in spite of the self haters like you amount us I see little reason why we will not out last any of the empires you had name.

If you hate yourself to that degree why do you not do away with yourself and therefore removed at least one American from the earth?
ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 07:47 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
We gave them more then a fair chance to joint us

joint you like a bbq chicken

you betcha
0 Replies