How can we stop this injustice?

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 05:30 pm
Rapid city,S.D.-case #CR07-201 out of Fallriver county
On the second day of july 2007 an 8 1/2 month old baby boy was alone in the care of a 29 year old man in Edgemont,S.D.The child was rushed to a near by hospital with Blunt force trama to the head,several bruises,and was unresponsive.This child had to be stablelized several times and revive to live three times before he could be life flighted to surgery.As a result of the head injuries he suffers from extream brain damage and was given a 5% chance to live.
Donnald Hamaker pleaded to "assult on a minor" in Aug. of 2008 as a result the than prossicuting attorney releast all charges of childabbuse,indangerment,andagrivated assult. He also dropped several other charges ranging from crimonal treaspassing to 1st degrea Burglerie,down to theft.
He was sentenced to ten years with three suspended; wich I was informed would get him out on manditory porrole in Jan.2012.
The Judge who over seen this case retired on 01/10/10 at 11:59pm.However at 7:00p.m. on 1/10/10 he signed a modification making it possible for mr.Hamaker to get out in a matter of days.He did this without allowing the victoms to be at a hearing or even getting an exclaimnatoin.Please help...I only have untill the 22nd of this month to stop this gross injustice.I can provide all documents and proof.Please contact.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,518 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 12:34 pm
@Georje514,
I think I'm seeing this after your deadline to act.

But my suggestion regardless (especially if you have proof) is:

Get the media involved.
0 Replies