Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 11:47 am
sorry that Q was written by my husband
i am an American citizen living in UAE i haven't been to USA for a long time now i am married with 2 kids and want to give them nationality but i was told by the us embassy that i need to go to USA (utah) to Register my kids there first but i don't
know where or what to do.?
so if there is any one that can help me it would help me very much.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,413 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 02:09 pm
0 Replies
Merry Andrew
Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 03:09 pm
The place to go is the US Embassy or Legation or whatever the USA has in the UAE. They'll anser all your questions.
Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 03:32 pm
@Merry Andrew,
thank you
but there not realy helping that much
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » USA
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 05:51:49