Ideas for man's 25th birthday

hmartin

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 09:03 am
My husbands 25th birthday is coming up, and I wanted to do something special for him, either a gift or activity. He is a difficult person because he has very few hobbies/interests. Also, I cannot afford anything that is too expensive. So, I need to be creative.

engineer

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 10:10 am
@hmartin,
Welcome to A2K! How about a pair of sports tickets? Hockey or basketball are big this time of year. If you could make a day trip out of it and go together, that might be well received. Other than that, you have to help us out here. What does he do when he is not working?
boomerang

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 11:14 am
Buy some of your favorite "luxury" foods, close the curtains and have a naked picnic.

Fun!
0 Replies

hmartin

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 01:09 pm
@engineer,
He is an outdoors person. He is very spiritual person, and not much into secular type activities. When he's not working, he is reading, studying theology. We are in the middle of winter here...so I am looking for a good winter activities, either indoor or outdoor.
engineer

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 01:24 pm
@hmartin,
Outdoors type stuff could include a decent pair of binoculars or a nice bird watching guide (you just missed the Christmas Bird Count, but you could get him started for next year). Snowshoes might be an interesting gift, but they are not cheap depending on your definition. There are lots of theology gifts available, especially books or magazine subscriptions, but you'd have to ask someone with a similar interest to recommend one (perhaps your religion leader).
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 04:18 pm
@hmartin,
We do not know a lot about your husband but as he is your husband and in his mid-twenties I would suggest having some professional sexy pictures taken of yourself and giving it to him over a candle light dinner with romance music playing in the background.

If he was like me in my twenties hell if he is like me in my 60s he will be happy man indeed and the cost of having the pictures taken should not be that great.

0 Replies

Websolute

Wed 23 Jan, 2019 02:13 am
You can cook your husband's favorite food for him on his birthday.
0 Replies