Number 85 - To see a tree asmiling.

Stradee

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 03:40 pm
@sumac,
Took the words right outta me mouth, sue Very Happy

Let's see. Planning, huh? Isn't there some sort of quote about that??? (grin)

danon5

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 03:56 pm
@Stradee,
Planning a response.

Stradee

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 03:58 pm
@danon5,
Well there ya go... Laughing
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 08:38 am
All clicked, and I need help on Facebook because I don't think I fully understand the purpose of it. I have 21 friends. What do I do now?
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:31 pm
Now I have 47 friends and I don't understand the interest. What is one supposed to do on FaceBook except be there?
danon5

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 02:02 pm
@sumac,
As far as I can tell - Facebook is just another social network where people exchange thoughts. There is an off-shoot of Facebook where people send stuff to each other on a Farm. It was interesting for about two turns then they started asking me for money from my credit cards. I didn't like that part especially after I had learned on my computer program advisory site that the whole site is open to exploit from hackers.

The only way to safeguard yourself and your friends is to make each friend only accessable with permission. That means everyone who you chose as a friend or else they too will still be accessable to hackers from all around the world.

I tell ya, I'm really getting the willies about the computer thing and stealing ID's, etc............

Hope that helped.

Stradee

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:23 pm
@sumac,
Ah, well hang on, sue!

If you like chatting and gaming, FB's the place to be.

I'll send you invites to Farmville, Petville, Cafe World, and Frontierville.

Check with your friends profiles and see who's playing what. You want to have as many friends playing the same games, for gifting and gaining points. Lots of fun once you get into it...

0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:38 pm
Yeah, I need help. I received two gifts and had not a clue as to how to reciprocate. One was from you and one was from someone at the Cafe. How does one know what games people are playing?
Stradee

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:40 pm
@danon5,
Dan, FB is pretty safe since they upped their privacy policies. Check your "settings".

MY DAY (so far)

Get up, cats screeming at the top of thier lungs. Why? Have no clue. Feed babies. Jump on the net, check games....cook, harvest, gift. Jump in the shower. Get dressed. (no driving to town nekked) Stop and buy cat food packed in Defenders of Wildlife tote to help save the enviornment. Home Depot next stop. Buy hacksaw blades, brush attachments for the drill, kick plate for the side door of the garage, utility knife, drill bits for drilling into kick plate. Pack in Save the Earth bag. Next stop...paint store. Buy a gallon of paint and three tubes of clear caulking. Jump in the truck. Drive home. Park in the garage. Open the passenger door and the gallon of paint falls out on its head and erupts. Grab the dust pan and paper towels....only lose about a quarter of the contents after scooping. Transfer paint from tweeked gallon container. Jump in the truck. Back out of the garage. Run back in the garage and grab the hose. FLOOD! The damned garage leans toward the back wall, not the driveway. Spray, sweep, spray, sweep.....

breathe

Cats screaming at the top of their lungs. Why? They're hungry.

Ya know, i have two cats now. Two. Seven babies didn't make as much noise, or i'm getting older...not certain what.

Anyhooo, not 3:00 yet and can't wait to begin the projects set for today.

It's gotta get better. Very Happy
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:40 pm
@danon5,
That was helpful, thanks Danon.
Stradee

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:42 pm
@sumac,
Go to their homepage and there'll be a list somewhere on the page, or you'll see notifications from games.

When you get an invite, click "allow". Once you're at the game page, follow the prompts. Happy gaming! Smile
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 05:09 pm
@sumac,
Sue, listen to Stradee, she is the person on the Facebook thingy. I just post pics and that's about it. If you do what Stradee says, you could have a lot of fun.

Stradee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have a day or WHAT!! Well, lady, you seem to know what you're doing.

My day was going over to the other two houses and wanting to mow the grass. Opened the garage door and saw the flat tire on the mower and my first thought was the title of Gilda Radner's book, "It's always something."
Fixed the tire, mowed a little --- plan to mow more tomorrow. hehehe Big Grin.......................

Stradee

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 05:24 pm
@danon5,
LOL...yep, it's always something.

Daughter's on her way to LA then Carlsbad (school) and was trying to call me on my cell (forgot to charge the bluetooth) and at Home Depot, we connected by luck i was in the parking area and the cell worked! tada Smile So when i arrived home, and began the paint clean up thingy, of course daughter called again. When i told her what happened, we both laughed, so all ended well.

Chatting, she said "mom, there's a big rig with a flat tire and he doesn't know it"!!! Good deed, daughter was able to signal to the driver, and he pulled over to the side of the road. Flats are not fun.

Then she's reading the GPS that's totally telling her to go roundabout instead of staying where she was to hit the interchange for I-101. Luckily, daughters driven to our friends house numerous times and knows the way! We're all "damn, what a wierd day"!

Oh, and the kickplates a tad long. sigh Skil saw tomorrow. NOT TODAY!

Hang in there dear wildclickers! Very Happy

Has anyone heard from Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy? Hope alls well across the pond! woot Very Happy
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 10:42 am
Morning. I think I clicked. I better do find out.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 02:08 pm
I had not clicked. Helllllooooo Anyone home?
Stradee

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:00 pm
@sumac,
Yep, and workin' Smile

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:20 pm
@sumac,
Clicking along.

I finally got high-speed internet about a month ago. Clicking is a LOT easier now.
sumac

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:23 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes, it is. I have slow high speed (what they call Roadrunner Lite) but it is all that I can afford.
Stradee

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:23 pm
@ehBeth,
Very cool, Beth.

Don't know how i managed without DSL! So much faster Smile
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:25 pm
@sumac,
Tried connecting with my providers company the higher DSL, but the lines arn't accessible for the higher speeds yet. Relatively inexpensive though, thank God.