cunning frau

kev

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 01:22 pm
During WWII, there was a bridge connecting Germany and Switzerland, and on the German side, there was a sentry tower with a guard in it. He would come out every three minutes to check on the bridge, and he had orders to turn back anyone who tried to get into Germany, and shoot anyone trying to escape without a pass. There was a woman who desperately needed to get into Switzerland, and she knew she didn't have time to get a pass. It would take her at least six minutes to cross the bridge, but she managed to do it. How?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 738 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Gouki

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 02:10 pm
she walks toward the sentry tower .... when 3 minutes is up, the guard will come out, the woman immediately turns to the side of Germany, the guard thinks she is crossing from Switzerland to Germany and will order her to go back to the Switzerland side.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 03:44 pm
that didn't last long. Very Happy
0 Replies

riddler

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 06:52 pm
geez gouki, if you're able to solve that one, you must,ve been able to solve my old riddle. Hint Hint
0 Replies

Gouki

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 02:45 pm
eh? I suck, i guessed, hahahahaha
0 Replies