Cuban cigars

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 03:05 pm
Cuban cigars. I know they are illegal in the U.S. But if there is a Cuban cigar factory or plant or whatever in the U.S then are they still considered illegal?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,695 • Replies: 8
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 03:06 pm
@Adghockey,
Quote:
Cuban cigars. I know they are illegal in the U.S. But if there is a Cuban cigar factory or plant or whatever in the U.S then are they still considered illegal?

Then they wouldn't be Cuban cigars. Laughing
djjd62

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 03:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
me thinks we're not dealing with a rocket scientist here
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 03:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
The process of possessing/buying/trading with Cuba which is still under the United States trade and travel embargo is what makes the possession and selling of Cuban cigars illegal.
Quote:
The Forbidden Fruit

In general, Cuban cigars are the best in the world. However, a particular Dominican, Honduran or Nicaraguan cigar can taste better than a particular Cuban cigar. Being Cuban does not automatically make a cigar great, but it does make it the forbidden fruit, and therefore, desirable to some connoisseurs. There are so many great cigars in this world, more than one person can ever sample, that it may not make sense to violate our country's laws just to smoke a cigar from Cuba.

http://cigars.about.com/od/cubantradeembargo/qt/0062002a.htm
sullyfish6

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 04:01 pm
I hear it's the natural lithium in the soil that makes those cigars so heavenly.
That, and being rolled on the thigh of a beautiful Cuban girl.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 04:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
La Flur Dominicana is(IMHO) the best ceegar made. Cubans are like smoking a telephone pole with the creosote lweft in for flavor.

1They suck hard

2They taste retchy

#They give you a huuuge buzz when you smoke em

4You can buy em in border Canadian towns and smuggle em back over if youre nuts.TAke my word, they arent worth it. TAke a sharp stick and poke it in your eye, thats infinately more enjoyable.
dyslexia

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 05:06 pm
@farmerman,
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9427/CigarRush.jpg
roger

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 05:13 pm
@dyslexia,
He sure got a purty mouth.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 09:07 pm
Well, I'm off to Jamaica tonight and I"m sure I'll find some there. I'm taking orders if you want. i'll have my laptop, so fire me a PM and I'll get you some. Can't guarantee there won't be no ganja in it....
0 Replies