Obama not insisting on public option? Ok, I'm over him.

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 02:01 am
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2009/10/19/aides_say_obama_not_demanding_government_run_insurance_option/

There was a game I played in my childhood, called rolly polly. I do forget the details but remember the name.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,738 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 06:40 am
He underestimated the objection to another government-run empire. I DON'T want more government programs.

I want overhaul of the prescription drug policies and prices, and a stop to the insurance companies determing our health care. I want fraud in the Medicare system addressed and stopped. I want to see more insurance programs and perhaps assistance from the government in the form of credits to pay for policies. The government can assist health care companies that want to go into under-serviced areas, like the inner-cities and the rural areas that lack doctors and clinics. Dental care should be available to everyone, too.

Our health care is the best in the world. We need to be sure all people have access to it.

The government always wants to fix what ain't broken by taking it over.
rabel22

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 08:43 am
@sullyfish6,
Yes! Lets let big business and insurance companies controll health care and I am sure that the system will cure itself. Government screws up everything it gits into. O, wait we already have that system in place with insurance companies telling us wether we live or die. Well back to the drawing board.
0 Replies