Stolen ID, SS Card, Green Card?

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 10:35 am
Someone stole my purse about 3 years ago and everything was stolen. Drivers license, Social Security Card, my resident alien card. I need to replace my resident alien card, but I think it is expired now. How do I go about replacing it and if it's expired, will I get deported?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,256 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 11:15 am
This website has the info you need:


Here is the government website that you'll need:

Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
0 Replies
Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 11:21 am
The first thing I would do is make an appointment with INS(Homeland Sec) to get a temporary green card and apply for your replacement. Bring your birth certificate or copy.

0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Stolen ID, SS Card, Green Card?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/04/2021 at 01:34:45