BillRM

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 04:06 am
@DrewDad,
You come here after the balloon has landed, and after the boy has been found, crowing "you fools, I knew all along!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord once more the whole point and question after the landing was this a HOAX or an error by the parents that is why how must it could carry after the fact is important!

The balloon could not had the child in it no matter what and therefore it must had been a HOAX from the very beginning and not an honest error by the father who also claimed to be a scientist. The parents must had known, since they build this toy, the lifting force of this toy and therefore that their child could not had been on it when they reported the problem to 911.

No one and I mean no one could had said for sure if the child could had been on this device other then the parents before seeing how large it happen to had been on landing.

What so hard for you to understand about the above as even Farmerman got that point?

DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 07:28 am
@BillRM,
Oh, I've said on the other thread that it must have been a hoax.
0 Replies