If Anybody Knows This Movie ?

MAL1K

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 05:29 pm
If anybody knows the movie’s name, please tell.

I watched it on some channel, but I was very sleepy at that time, so I only remember a few scenes.

Movie starts like this: outside some church, there are people sitting inside cars. Inside the church, a woman brings a newborn baby, the priest or some other people try to kill that baby. Outside the church, there’s a fighting with guns and swords.

Another scene that I remember is that there’s some Fort. Some people attack that fort at night with a helicopter. They climb down from the helicopter with a rope, and down on the fort, there are already warriors with swords that are waiting for them, so a fight takes place there.

Another scene that I remember is the hero of the movie is kidnapped by his mother, and he is taught sword fighting and trained how to fight there.

There’s another scene in the movie in which “old times” are shown in which there warriors are standing by a grave or some significant block of stone and taking an oath. It’s like background of the movie, showing what happened centuries ago, giving significance to it.

Another scene is where the hero and the heroine drive a long way to a place like an old church or a fort, and there are many old priests / monks type of people there. Over there, an old monk/priest gives the hero some old maps, and explains him old map keys.

The hero has something special in his blood which enables him to heal instantly upon getting wounded.

I have searched this movie a lot on internet, and I’ve looked at movie posters etc. But I have not been able to find it. I don’t know the caste, or the movie name.

Someone please kindly help me.
If someone has any idea as to what movie this is or might be, please let me know.
Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,331 • Replies: 10
No top replies

chai2

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 05:37 pm
the highlander?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 05:51 pm
@MAL1K,
HOME ALONE II ?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 06:30 pm
I have to give my vote to Chai's guess (sorry Farmerman, but nice try)

http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/angels/592/posters/highlander.jpg
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 06:32 pm
@Green Witch,
It was , wasnt it.
MAL1K

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 02:05 pm
@farmerman,
No dude its not "highlander" i have all 5 parts of highlander movie ... its some other movie ...
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 02:38 pm
@MAL1K,
MAL1K wrote:
If anybody knows the movie’s name, please tell.

Was this a "movie" or a TV show? Did you see it recently, or a long time ago? And do you have any idea how old it was?
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 07:57 pm
Were the actors {mainly} Asian, American, European....or other

Were the swords Asian styled...samauri/ninja....two handers/long swords, or fencing style swords.

I would asume that it is a "B" movie, as most of these types of films tend to be, and those are harder to track. It sounds somewhat familiar, but nothing exact comes to mind.
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 08:01 pm
Uhm . . . Porky's XIII: Demon Child of Blue Bayou?
0 Replies

MAL1K

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2009 06:07 pm
@2PacksAday,
Dude I think the actors were (American or European)

Swords weren't samurai or ninja style .. They fight and armor like "First Knight" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113071/

No dude that can't be a "B grade" move. A best story line, very well acted, camera actions super class, Believe me that is really tuff....

I'm not sure but ... I don't feel at the time when i watched that movie, but now I think may be its originally from some other language and they dubbed in English ...

0 Replies

MAL1K

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 04:07 am
Few answers and new updates .....

Quote:
i saw that movie too. but i'm sorry i can't remember the name. but i don't think it's an highlander movie.

and i think i can something more about the movie. it's about a teen that doesn't even know his ability. there two groups of this people. the hellicopter scene

happen when one of the groups attacks the other. they can die not only by cutting the head of but i think also by stabbing the heart... i'm not sure
oh and the heroine is his girlfriend that has no powers

Quote:
they're not vampires. they just have regeneration habilities. only die if cut their head or heart (i think)

Quote:
after the hero is kidnapped by his father group one of the man stabs him in the gut, i think to prove him that he could really regenerate. i don't know if it was

because the kid was still weak but it took him a day to recover from the wound

Quote:
Dude I think the actors were (American or European)
Swords weren't samurai or ninja style .. They fight and armor like "First Knight" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113071/

And yes that can't be a "B grade" move. A best story line, very well acted, camera, actions every thing was super class, Believe me that was really tuff....
I'm not sure but ... I don't feel at the time when i watched that movie, but now I think may be its originally from some other language and they dubbed in English

I watched this 7, 8 months back on some movie channel, actually i don't recall the name of that movie channel it could be (MM1, MM2, MNet). I have more than

15 movies channels on my cable TV.

Quote:
hum from what i remember:
no magic
no horses
no mystical creatures
yes to good vs evil!
i can´t really remember the swords. maybe longswords
can't remember about armor eitheir, maybe during the fights
the clothes i think they were usually normal, but in a part they were monk/priest like clothes

Quote:
Hero drive a new model car, few car chasing scenes in the movie ....

They dress normal, and wear armor during fights ....
In one scene hero drive car across a high rise building / parking lot ... it was a fight scene ....

[size=4]Its not one of them[/size]

Army Of Darkness
Blade
Bullet Proof Monk
DayWatch
Doctor Who
Dream Warrior
Heath Ledger
Highlander movies
King Arthur
NightWatch
Omen