and what i say or how i say twaut think im being nice
properly probably not 1 word wid two meanings
if i gotta spell it out anymore in my next one
then i'll feel like ah king throwing words of knowledge
back feeding foes of my crums
everything i say is so plain but they just become so dumb
Soo is it just ur lacking coherence ohh dis is just embarrassing
but you should remember Im dependent not Incoherent
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I dont know... Trying to change my style just cause you said but I kinda get the drift not many people wanna talk or anything.

Maybe it's intimidating that I just showed up started rapping and didn't introduce my self.
Maybe by now you get the point im Skeee with 3 e's but on the real my names mike short for michael ok is that better or should i try to be a little more civil
Hey look mike you don't have to be so mad to rap...
O.k I know that but do you know how I feel in america
I know you live here but do you live the same life I do
probably not but thats O.k I understand your side too

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,031 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 12:47 pm
@Skeee,
Skeee wrote:
Maybe it's intimidating that I just showed up started rapping and didn't introduce my self.

Not at all. It's just the wrong crowd. This is a group of mostly mature (read older) folk who aren't into rap battling regardless of whether you introduce yourself. There are subgroups within this group that are and you've found them on the never ending rap battle thread and would do better to stick to rapping there. Starting new threads will likely just annoy the larger group that have no use for rap battles while not being found by the rappers who generally stick to that one big thread.
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 12:58 pm
Well, thats your point of view.Right?
Why couldn't I find something better to do with bigger groups and become a help but i want to be different and ask old questions and get new input...
Thing is i wouldn't know what... ( but i like everything and think power is a big thing i always wanted to focus on and alot is covered with clean power.
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:10 pm
@Skeee,
Skeee wrote:
Well, thats your point of view.Right?

Of course, but it's not some subjective matter of opinion. The majority of the members here just aren't that interested in amateur rap. This is my take on the community and I can't definitively prove it without a lot of effort I'm not willing to put in but I think it's a fact, not just a matter of opinion. Most people here don't come for rap battles.

You are, of course, free to keep trying to engage them with your rap but I think you'll continue to get negative responses or be ignored as a result. I'm just suggesting that there are better places for it, such as the threads where the rest of the rappers here tend to congregate. There you can find people who actually want to rap back and forth.
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:16 pm
threads lol have you seen them.Nah im ok i can wait until tonight when people get online but anyways i rather talk about other stuff any kinda idea?
0 Replies