Obama is Like Acid

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 11:14 pm
Obama plans to legalize illegals to get them health care.
President Obama said this week that his health care plan won't cover illegal immigrants, but argued that's all the more reason to legalize them and ensure they eventually do get coverage.

This is exactly what I feared. People cross the borders illegally and then get rewarded for their crime. Breaking INS laws is a crime. Breaking any law is a crime. Obama is bads news for America! I knew this would happen. By the way, I am a LEGAL hispanic here. I am also former Navy and a U.S. Citizen. I despise people who break our INS laws.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,995 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 02:13 am
@nycfunction,
nycfunction wrote:

Obama plans to legalize illegals to get them health care.

Then you'd rather we...
1) Arrest and jail them all.
2) Door to door, gather them up and deport them all.
Bring me a budget for either of those and we'll hold it up against a clean slate where these people can BUY health insurance. you know what happens when the pool of people who buy health insurance gets larger right?

The issue of immigration must be addressed, but creating a fair way for people to come to the USA and discouraging the exploitation of immigrants by corporations to lower overhead is probably a smarter way.
nycfunction wrote:

President Obama said this week that his health care plan won't cover illegal immigrants, but argued that's all the more reason to legalize them and ensure they eventually do get coverage.

You're right. Let's not help them become citizens, and let's not let them BUY insurance.
nycfunction wrote:

This is exactly what I feared. People cross the borders illegally and then get rewarded for their crime.

Someone is getting rewarded when an illegal alien crosses the border alright! It might just not be the illegal alien... A contractor will pocket more money if they can cut overhead. Instead of paying a citizen a decent wage, I'll hire three illegals under the table and get three times as much work for the same buck!
nycfunction wrote:

Breaking INS laws is a crime. Breaking any law is a crime.

And following the law is legal.
nycfunction wrote:

Obama is bads news for America! I knew this would happen.

The sky is not falling, and this would not make it fall either.
nycfunction wrote:

By the way, I am a LEGAL hispanic here.

By the way, I am a LEGAL asian here.
nycfunction wrote:

I am also former Navy and a U.S. Citizen. I despise people who break our INS laws.

I am also former break dancer and a U.S. Citizen. Wanna share some other **** that is immaterial to discussion?

T
K
O
0 Replies