Tasty or unusual meal made entirely with brand-name products

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 03:39 pm
I have been challenged to make a "rough" (not too specific) recipe for a dinner consisting solely of brand-name products. One such recipe would include a specific beer or wine. For instance, a "pineapple salad" might be made using a can of Dole's sliced pineapples: open & tilt the can so that the juice runs out, but not the pineapple slices. Then fill it up with liquid Jello, place it in a refrigerator, and allow it to "set." When the Jello has hardened, again tilt the can so the entire "Jello-ed" pineapple slices come out as one can-shaped piece. Then cut each Jello-ed pineapple slice individually. Doe anyone know of more (simple, or easy-to-make) recipes using nothing but retail brand products?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,564 • Replies: 4
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Woollcott
Ceili

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 03:49 pm
KD and Campbell's mushroom soup. lived on it when I went to school.
But I think I left with scurvy...lol
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 06:10 pm
I would have taken the Dole name out of it and used fresh pineapples.
0 Replies

Roberta
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:55 am
Hebrew National knockwurst (one or two), sliced and tossed into a pot with a small can of Heinz beans. Mix and cook until hot. Serve with Hebrew National mustard on the side. Delish.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:43 am
0 Replies