Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 12:27 am
Children born for what? Violence and torture against children is a fact to which we are witnesses, even if we do not want. I have seen children beaten, made to beg, crippled or abandoned by parents. If you want to be a parent but you do not have security for the future of your child, then I think you should to think twice before you give life to an innocent beings. Child care should be a priority. What you think about this? What should be done to prevent negligence and carelessness of the kids?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,146 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 08:14 am
@rom4child,
Long ago I made a promise to myself that I would not bring a child into this world before I had the means to provide for it all that it would need.

But I do not think children need a polstered environment. They do not need a fictional reality built around them to protect them for the harsh reality of the world.
If you as a parent erect such walls of safety around your child, and if you cannot preserve these walls for the entire life of that child, then you are doing great injustice to your child, depriving it of the oportunity to develop the means to live happily in the world as it is.
0 Replies