Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 11:57 pm
we are gradparents who were granted the right to continue to visit with our grand-daughter..the court order the we the mother and I agree to a the mother told me that our grand-daughter can't came to my home and we can only see her for a little while at a public place...I adviced her that the court said we have to came to an agreement as to visits...she said no...what do I do now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,147 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 03:41 am
Call a lawyer. You have rights and you've got a court order on your side. Sounds like the child's mother is in violation of that order.

Fight for your rights.
0 Replies
Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 06:20 am
Do you have family court?

Sounds like the "agreement" needs to be firmed up. A mediator can help guide you.

WHY is she not allowing visitation at your home? Is there smoking, drinking, or other people there that mother does not want her child subjected to?

0 Replies
Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 06:25 am
Did the original ourt order detail time and place of visitation?
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » visitations
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2021 at 10:13:59