whare did this verse really come from it was sent to me?

wwhitewolf

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 10:18 am
Thank you for your effort fealola i guess someone out there thought that was supposed to mean something. in me all it did was raise my curiosity. It just goes to show some people will do anything to add to the anger of what happened on Sept. 11, 2001. We will probably never know who wrote it. I have already given this verse to much thought wich is what they most likely intended. Thanks again.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 10:25 am
You're welcome!
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 11:50 am
Fealola's a gem, isn't she. Smile

Anywho, as an aside, Snopes does some incredible research ..I never fail to be impressed with their origin trackings. If it's been Snoped (this one was a long time ago -- I think phoenix posted the link further up) you can usually rest assured you've gotten as much of the inside scoop as you're gonna get.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 10:02 am
The Eagle and the Quran
This is another urban myth. The word "eagle" does not appear anywhere in the Quran.........
0 Replies

LittleDonno

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:27 pm
Hoax.9:11
This is a hoax dude...there is nothing of this in the Koran imunity passage 9.11 at all..

LOL...... Smile

That is redneck and sad!.....

LD
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 07:09 am
Piffka, perhaps September 5 would have been a more appropriate day for the attack.

Ironic that the actual text of Qur'an Surah 9:11 speaks of repentance, brethren in faith and communications.
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 07:38 am
wwhitewolf, it's a bit late, but you might want to edit your original post to remove the email addresses. This is a public forum, so posting a personal address is like writing your sister's phone number on a rest room wall.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 09:35 am
Terry wrote:
Piffka, perhaps September 5 would have been a more appropriate day for the attack.

Ironic that the actual text of Qur'an Surah 9:11 speaks of repentance, brethren in faith and communications.

Hmmm. Terry, I just looked at that verse. Yikes, being a pagan and all, it is a little monstrous to read about. Crying or Very sad Such angry souls.
0 Replies

barhoooooom

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 07:24 am
hello, It is easy to tell that this verse is not from the Quran. Now, was it ever in the text before? the answer is simply NO. because there is only one Quran that has never changed.

it seems that it is someone trying to offend Islam, so he made up this verse and then chose the number 9/11. he did this because many wouldn't care to check if it is true or not.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:11 pm
There are actually numerous websites out there that claim to be translations of teh Q'uran that are in fact monstrous mistranslations, filed with all sorts of bile and invective. Many of these are put up by fundamentalist/evangelical church groups. Go figure. Sad
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 12:02 am
Piffka wrote:
Terry wrote:

Hmmm. Terry, I just looked at that verse. Yikes, being a pagan and all, it is a little monstrous to read about. Crying or Very sad Such angry souls.

pagans had plenty of violence in their religion, too.
So, how does one be a pagan in this day and age?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 12:12 am
Drum circle dancing is always a nice start! Wink
0 Replies