Who is your favorite Sports Personality and Why ?

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 07:00 am
So, Who is your most adorable sportperson/athlete of all times and Why ? Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,015 • Replies: 4
No top replies

eoe

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 08:40 am
Muhammad Ali. He was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. From head to toe. The physique of a god. Skin smooth as honey. I'll bet he even had pretty feet.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:21 am
Allen Iverson,a top basketball player in 76ers team.
He is a great man,a true man deserved the esteem from all over the globe.
Do everyone here know Allen's childhood?
He was born in a poor family and even he didn't meet his father.What's worse,his mother couldn't afford to support her so-many children.So Allen decided to be engaged in the field of B-ball.But do you know that Allen also couldn't own a pair of basketball shoes,at last,his uncle sent one to him as an encouragement.
Through his pains-taking practice and inborn ability,nowadays,he has been a super star that i think everyone has heard of him.
I like Allen not only for his genius technique but for his distinctive character.Maybe not all the people agree with me due to his so-called character.But in his heart,the faith of success rules him.He is eager to triumph over every obstacle and win over each opponent.
I love him really.
Forever.
Wish him.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 10:01 am
It is hard to pick just one player from the heyday of The Steel Curtain (as in Pittsburgh Steelers), but, I choose Terry Bradshaw. Without the team he was possibly nothing, but they were so beautiful out there, often winning by anything from 20 to 50 points.
0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 01:15 pm
Male: Jerry Rice(American Football)

Female: Surya Bonaly (Ice Skating, France)
0 Replies