Possible class action lawsuit

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 08:58 pm
There might actually be some sort of a cosmic law saying that nobody can **** around with reality but so much. It's been clear for some time that Oinquebama is not legally qualified to hold any sort of American public office and the US military may be the thing that stops the show.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105172

Quote:
"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the original case was filed.

"[Then] any order coming out of the presidency or his chain of command is illegal. Should I deploy, I would essentially be following an illegal [order]. If I happened to be captured by the enemy in a foreign land, I would not be privy to the Geneva Convention protections," he said.

Cook said without a legitimate president as commander-in-chief, members of the U.S. military in overseas actions could be determined to be "war criminals and subject to prosecution."

He said the vast array of information about Obama that is not available to the public confirms to him that "something is amiss."

"What I want to do is deploy to Afghanistan, do my job as an Army officer, engineer. I do not want to subject myself to the possibility that I might be violating the [Uniform Code of Military Justice]," Cook told WND.

The article goes on to describe the likelihood that this is going to turn into a class action lawsuit filed on behalf of large numbers of military personnel.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,887 • Replies: 11
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
@gungasnake,
Hey Gunga! This is an old story. It has already been proven that Obama was born in Hawaii. Get over it. The war itself is illegal but that didn't stop Bush from starting it.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:11 pm
@gungasnake,
Here
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 04:49 am
There are idiots who keep trying to hock this lie even after its been debunked so often.

Gunga may be a twit, but hes our twit. We should embrace all kinds of diversity, even that kind which often leaves the planet to return to the Mother SHip.
TTH

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 08:47 am
@farmerman,
Great response Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 09:49 am
Just in time, this morning I stumbled on this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090728/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate

Quote:
Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

So-called "birthers" " who claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States " have grown more vocal recently on blogs and television news shows.

Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings. Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 09:51 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Gunga may be a twit, but hes our twit.

I feel the same, and await gunga's next thread.
This one is outta steam.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 10:32 am
Are any of you denying the story, which has been in the news, about the military cancelling cut orders for the officer in question? Is there any way to believe that could happen if anybody in the pentagon believed Oinquebama was legit??
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 10:36 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Are any of you denying the story, which has been in the news, about the military cancelling cut orders for the officer in question? Is there any way to believe that could happen if anybody in the pentagon believed Oinquebama was legit??

Sure; the dude only requested the order in order to drum up publicity for the lawsuit. Which was thrown out of court pretty much instantly.

C'mon, Gunga. This is poor, even for you.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 10:41 am
@gungasnake,
umm, world net daily is the news

you're a ******* lunatic
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 10:50 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Are any of you denying the story, which has been in the news, about the military cancelling cut orders for the officer in question?

I'm not denying the news story...but doesn't the military cancel cut orders every day?

Quote:
Is there any way to believe that could happen if anybody in the pentagon believed Oinquebama was legit??

At this point I believe anybody in the Pentagon who believes that Obama is not the Commander In Chief, probably works for the coffee service subcontractor
farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 03:04 am
@panzade,
I see that the GOP is now debunking the Berg position questioning Obamas citizenship.

The GOP seems to be imploding with all sorts of flopping around on these idiot issues.
0 Replies