If a little dog attacks a big dog, and the big dog attacks the little dog..

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 11:14 am
Does it matter if the little dog started it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,557 • Replies: 11
No top replies

mm25075

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 11:49 am
Who won?
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 01:16 pm
@mm25075,
my male pitbull is trained, so he doesnt attack back.but i mean, if he gets bitten and decides to retaliate..

i couldnt bear to lose him or someshit, hes a pitbull and everyone is so anti-pitbull.

jack russel versus pit mastiff mix. wow.

oh my god, my aunt is teasing freddy as i type.

with the vacuum.

great. omg my family is so DUMB.(thats all i need)
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 01:54 pm
@OGIONIK,
Depends. Dogs are territorial. If the big dog is allowed by its owner to go into the territory of the little dog, the little dog is going to attack and the big dog and its owner is at fault if it strikes back. On neutral ground, I think all is fair.
mm25075

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 08:36 pm
@engineer,
The dog who gets vet care is the dog that loses. If they both end up needing vet care, everyone loses, especially the little dog.
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 08:47 pm
@mm25075,
rofl. well, not really.

the chihuahua just bit my dog is his um, scrotum..

i was about to squirt the lil fuckface but i was miserably slow, freddy did the deepest growl ive ever heard then snatched up one of his back legs ROFL! i really wanted to let him keep going but i couldnt, i can't condone any aggressive behavior unless its under my control, ie bite training etc..

**** they are such retards..

lollolololololol.

my aunt immediately blamed my dog.. i was like, keep your aggressive ass dog in the room then if you wont train it! my dog didnt really do anything wrong except defend himself, he could have been seriously been injured for fucks sake..

everyone started arguing and i kept yelling my dogs are the only trained ones ! **** that! your dogs arent even housebroken!

u guys dont even train ur dogs! mine dont do this this this or this, YOUR dogs are aggressive MY dogs are being defensive because your dogs attack them on a daily ******* basis!

i was like what did u expect! your lucky he doesnt require vet care or id be suing your dumbasses.

yay me.

heh, why are people so dumb? ims o glad i'm going to this job tomorrow, hopefully ill be able to afford my own place so i can be happy. jeez.... us!
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 11:05 pm
heh well good luck!

As for little dog, big dog....who the heck cares whose fault it is anyway? Smile

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 01:56 pm
@mm25075,
i do, thats all i need is for my dog to suffer an injury to his tendons/back legs cuz thats the only place they are attack
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 02:02 pm
It's not the size of the dog in the fight the matters. But the size of the fight in the dog.

Holy **** I just made that up! You should all take that to heart!
mm25075

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 04:20 pm
@Gargamel,
LOL
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2009 12:26 pm
@mm25075,
aw snap guys, this is getting funnier/retardeder.

the chihuahua attacked my dog last night, he only attacks his back legs so he knows he wont get chomped on and has time to flee before my dog turns around, he bites the knobby thing on his back leg, like his heel or whatever, and i say, "your dog is going to end up dead" in the most serious tone ever, and my aunt laughs, and says well its in the dogs nature to attack other males.

about 1 minute later my dog comes arounde the corner with the chihuahua in his mouth, and my aunt totally flips.

apparently only her dogs are allowed to attack, but when my dogs do it "they should know better! they are BIGGER than them!"

i promptly said with utmost satisfaction, "hey, its in HIS nature!!!"

Razz

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2009 12:31 pm
@OGIONIK,
complete and utter STUPIDITY!

aw snapz... **** is so funny their way of thinking.

i have come to realize my greatest strength is the ability to detach my self from my emotions, thinking logcially and scientifically.

it hurts sometimes because i become less aware of emotional things than other people, but at least my ego doesnt control every aspect of my life, ie i consider my dogs at the same level of everyone elses, and i dont consider them perfect when they mess up and use irrational thinking to get around the imperfections i see that dont fit with my perception of my dog as i want him to be.

lol, i know thats an issue relating to psychology, explaining things that dont align with your beliefs.?

heh. lol, wow people astound me.

0 Replies