Rentable increment

antonis

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 05:51 am
Dear all,

I requested from my tenant 14% increment for the rent of my appartment (according to the Cyprus law). He refused and I suggested to suffering 6% as to reduce the increment from 14% to 8%.

Then, he accepted my suggestion and I would like to thank him and also at the end, clarifying to him that I will be in his disposal for anything he might need!

Do you know how can I express my gratitude in writing?

Thank you in advance,
Antonis
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,935 • Replies: 4
No top replies

antonis

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 12:08 am
@antonis,
P.S. Cyprus Law is based on the English Law, Hence, the same law apply in Cyprus
antonis

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 05:30 am
@antonis,
Cyprus Law is based on the English Law but I do not need a legal advice. I would just need to express my appreciation to my tenant.

Do you know how can I express my gratitude in writing?

Please help,
Antonis
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 10:47 am
@antonis,
You could try this, Antonis. I don't know the cultural considerations but it seems that you'd be giving away the farm by stating you be "at his disposal". Maybe it's simply a stated cultural nicety that both parties wouldn't abuse.

Dear Sir?Madam,

I would like to thank you for your kindness during the negotiations for our new rental agreement. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns you might have regarding the property.

Sincerely,
Antonis
antonis

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 08:47 am
@JTT,
Thanks buddy
Decent and a diplomatic answer!

Thanks a million
0 Replies