Italian Movie

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 01:15 am
Hello,
A while back, I saw this Italian movie which is about about a young girl who is getting hold of her sexuality and in the process allows herself to be masturbated by strangers/friends and in one scene she boards a bus - inside the bus, almost everyone from co-passengers to bus conductor everyone touches her all over and she doesn't exactly fight with any of them, but enjoys being the cynosure of all and then finally gets out of the bus. The story then takes a turn when the girl finds that a man is totally in love with her. And he thinks his wife is cheating on him, she cries but he is too unwilling to believe. Finally, she in a fit of rage allows herself has an intercourse with three men in a party and she then rings her husband to tell him that now she is definitely cheating him.... and both cry and finally make up....
I am not able to recollect the name of this movie, which I suspect was an Italian movie. If anyone could find out what is the name of this movie, please let me know.
Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,031 • Replies: 4
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 01:29 am
Italian Stallion.

Only joking I have no clue - sorry.
farmerman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:19 am
@KiwiChic,
Paula Pulls a Train in Palermo.

If thats not its name , it oughta be
0 Replies

brendjulia

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 01:09 pm
Found it at last - It is Cosi Fan Tutte - by Tinto Brass !
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104014/
ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 04:08 pm
@brendjulia,
Somehow I missed that one..
0 Replies