Minuteman Leader murders 9 year old girl.

High Seas

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:01 pm
@ebrown p,
You keep quoting from your original link, long since superseded, Mr Brown-Munoz. Read the updates before posting from old links.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:01 pm
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

Shawna Forde: Anti-Immigrant leader, American Patriot, murderer.

http://external.kvoa.com/misc/shawna.jpg

Quote:
According to authorities, Bush, Forde, and Gaxiola broke into the home of the Flores family just after midnight on May 30th. At the time, the mother, father and daughter were home. The invaders reportedly shot the three members of the Flores family, killing the father, Raul, and the daughter, Brisenia. The invaders then left the scene.

http://www.kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s=10526106

With the Holocaust museum shooting, and the murder of Dr. Tiller,
when are we going to take the threat of right-wing extremism seriously?

HOW do u propose that we DO that,
and if we did, woud it have rescued the victims?

David
High Seas

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David - read the thread, the "right-wing extremism" allegation doesn't even enter into this tragedy except in the tiny mind of the original poster.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:05 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

David - read the thread, the "right-wing extremism" allegation doesn't even enter into this tragedy except in the tiny mind of the original poster.

Yeaqh, david. Those right wingers are not extremists. All they did was murder a few people.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:05 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

David - read the thread, the "right-wing extremism" allegation
doesn't even enter into this tragedy except in the tiny mind of the original poster.

Wow -- that was a fast response, HS!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

High Seas wrote:

Yeaqh, david. Those right wingers are not extremists. All they did was murder a few people.

I bet it was a dispute over drugs n cash; it usually is.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:20 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Quote:
The child's mother traded gunfire with the attackers.

> is the latest, and not what's on the original link posted by Brown-Munoz, and, furthermore, according to the sheriff:

From the linked article:
Quote:
According to authorities, Bush, Forde, and Gaxiola broke into the home of the Flores family just after midnight on May 30th. At the time, the mother, father and daughter were home. The invaders reportedly shot the three members of the Flores family, killing the father, Raul, and the daughter, Brisenia. The invaders then left the scene.

The mother survived the shooting, called police, and found a gun. Sheriff Dupnik says the three returned moments later to make sure everyone was dead. At that point, the mother shot and injured Bush, and the three fled the scene.

High Seas wrote:
There was a shootout, the girl got killed, the parents were heavily armed illegal aliens involved in the drug trade seem to be the established facts in the indictment (for burglary and murder, against 3 people) so far, and they will have to be proved or disproved at trial.

I didn't see anything in the original article or elsewhere that states that the parents were heavily armed illegal aliens. Where did you get that?
High Seas

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:23 pm
@FreeDuck,
I posted one of the subsequent articles, quoting the sheriff on the drug involvement of the parents. See link. See also WSJ article on Arizona drop houses (with link, text excerpt, and picture, reproduced) on previous page. I don't know anything further, but just wait for the original poster or for Contrex - they both know more than the sheriff, let alone me. In fact I find the title here offensive, as well as the allegations of "right-wing extremism", in addition to dragging in that 88-year old kook who was about to attack some neocon magazine near that museum and already had attacked a Federal Reserve building for which he served a prison sentence. What "right-wing"?!
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:34 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
"right-wing"?!

When did murder, robbery, and selling drugs get to be an activity that we would associate with the conservative movement? Silly me, I thought that they lobby for the opposite.
contrex

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:34 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
the allegations of "right-wing extremism"

Those "Minutemen" are right wing. No doubt about that. You cannot avoid it. High Seas, what is wrong with you? Running around with guns is "extremist".
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:37 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
Those "Minutemen" are right wing. No doubt about that. You cannot avoid it. High Seas, what is wrong with you? Running around with guns is "extremist".

SHe had been largely kicked out of the minutemen, they had decided that she is nuts, can't follow orders, and is a poor leader.
High Seas

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
"right-wing"?!

When did murder, robbery, and selling drugs get to be an activity that we would associate with the conservative movement? Silly me, I thought that they lobby for the opposite.

Exactly my point! The "right-wing"?! question I posted referred to the 88-year old kook who shot the museum guard, specifically to his actions and attempted actions against the Federal Reserve and the neoconservative movement. Try and follow, please, if you're going to comment - and kindly do the same, M. Contrex. From the original poster we can't expect rational judgement, so I'm not addressing him any longer.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Investigators believe Forde masterminded the home invasion robbery, which Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik described as "evil" and "heinous."

"It was a planned home invasion where the plan was to kill all the people inside this trailer so there would be no witnesses," he said. "This is perhaps the most despicable crime that any of us in this organization has ever been associated with."

Moments after her arrest, Forde turned to news cameras and denied involvement in the deadly robbery with the words "No, I didn't."

But the sheriff described the woman as a dangerous, unstable person.

"If you look at her history closely and you know what we know, she's, at best, a psychopath," Dupnik said

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/407189_activist13.html

Having spent 10 minutes googling this chick, I advise those on the Right
to distance themselves from this crazy broad, as the leaders of the minutemen have done.

OK, Hawkeye!
I am 100s of miles away.

David
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well, I hope you can explain these simple facts to the other people here. Final note, to Duck: the stories keep changing by the minute, so the links I posted may have been superseded already. Always nice to see you.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:54 pm

Tho I am no advocate for illegal aliens,
I will point out that it was only by successfully reaching a DEFENSIVE GUN
that the mother was able to save her life from these murderers.

IF she had gotten to a gun SOONER,
then she might well have successfully defended the rest of her family.
Thay perished because neither she
nor her husband nor her child got to a gun SOON ENUF.

In candor, I will confess to being negligent the same way:
I don 't carry a gun around inside my house,
but this demonstrates the dangers of being so cavalierly unarmed.

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 02:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
nor her husband nor her child got to a gun SOON ENUF

But if drugs were legal we would never have had this Mexican mafia drug dealer sitting in his home with huge probable amounts of drugs and cash, thus this band of idiots would have never have attempted the burglary. So this case is a justification for legalizing drugs Wink
Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 02:34 pm
As Dyslexia has already and rightly pointed out on another thread, there's no such thing as right-wing extremists, just gun-carrying American patriots cleaning up the country.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 02:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
nor her husband nor her child got to a gun SOON ENUF

But if drugs were legal we would never have had this Mexican mafia drug dealer sitting in his home with huge probable amounts of drugs and cash, thus this band of idiots would have never have attempted the burglary. So this case is a justification for legalizing drugs Wink

ABSOLUTELY YES!

I did not imply anything against freedom of ingestion.

The War on Drugs is deeply unAmerican.
I look upon those drugs as poison; I have never taken them.
Every American has the right to be self destructive, if so he chooses.
The entire concept of government substituting its judgment
for that of any citizen qua self destructive conduct is anti-American and unconstitutional.

The War on Drugs exists only by USURPATION.

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 02:47 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
ABSOLUTELY YES!

I did not imply anything against freedom of ingestion.

The War on Drugs is deeply unAmerican.
I look upon those drugs as poison; I have never taken them.
Every American has the right to be self destructive, if so he chooses.
The entire concept of government substituting its judgment
for that of any citizen qua self destructive conduct is anti-American and unconstitutional.

The War on Drugs exists only by USURPATION.

I am today much closer to agreeing with you than I ever was before, now that I notice how sex law is being used against individuals, increasing even consenting individuals.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:04:03