Minuteman Leader murders 9 year old girl.

High Seas

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 01:41 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

..... She was indicted for murder so clearly the police, prosecuters and a judge thought there was enough evidence to go to trial for murder which contradicts your argument that no murder was committed.....

Yes, indicted, not convicted, we're agreed on that. I've no idea if the charge will stick at trial - will wait and see - and doubt it very much.

Note (not to you Parados): could persons I have on ignore PLEASE refrain from sending me IMs? I don't want to read them, and I can't find a way to delete them unread - and "reporting" them strikes me as absurd. If there's any way to "unsend" them while they're still unopened (this one is sure to stay unopened) I'd appreciate it.
djjd62

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 01:42 pm
@High Seas,
wow, i sent you one apologizing, sorry
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 01:50 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

parados wrote:

..... She was indicted for murder so clearly the police, prosecuters and a judge thought there was enough evidence to go to trial for murder which contradicts your argument that no murder was committed.....

Yes, indicted, not convicted, we're agreed on that. I've no idea if the charge will stick at trial - will wait and see - and doubt it very much.

Note (not to you Parados): could persons I have on ignore PLEASE refrain from sending me IMs? I don't want to read them, and I can't find a way to delete them unread - and "reporting" them strikes me as absurd. If there's any way to "unsend" them while they're still unopened (this one is sure to stay unopened) I'd appreciate it.

Still waiting for an answer to my questions re: the ballistics evidence.

At this point I'm kind of wondering if you are one of the extreme nativist supporters of these probable felons; some truly ugly stuff has been written online in support of these murderous fools. I would hate to have to lump you into that category without a defense on your part.

Cycloptichorn
High Seas

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:03 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Since you can't READ, ask someone to help you with this link of a post addressed to YOU on the other thread:
http://able2know.org/topic/72011-340#post-3976789
Enough with this insanity - unless you come back and apologize you'll follow your dimwitted supporters here on ignore.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:11 pm
@High Seas,
I'm destroying your position in the other thread, no reason to re-post it here.

Suffice it to say that you made claims you couldn't back up, and when pressed on it you are now getting very huffy. Tell ya what. I've always thought that you were an ignorant and hateful old bitch who doesn't know half as much as you pretend to. If you want to put me on ignore, go right ahead. Certainly doesn't hurt me any. But I will continue to point out every single time that you make errors, because I don't believe in letting idiots such as yourself spout off without correction.

Cycloptichorn
High Seas

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:19 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:

Delusional. Terminally delusional.

So you don't plan to apologize for your idiotic mistakes? Goodbye - your freakish accusations won't pollute my screen in future.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:25 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Quote:

Delusional. Terminally delusional.

So you don't plan to apologize for your idiotic mistakes? Goodbye - your freakish accusations won't pollute my screen in future.

Nobody made an idiot mistake other then you, who apparently cannot read, comprehend simple English or remember what you have written.

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:35 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
hey ignore buddy how's it going Twisted Evil
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:37 pm
@djjd62,
It's just frustrating - ask a simple question, get bitched at for asking, then the person denies they ever wrote anything like that, then they dance around their initial allegations. It's incredibly intellectually dishonest.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 01:47 pm
http://gvnews.com/articles/2010/02/28/news/24arivaca0224.txt

Finger-pointing in Arivaca murders
By Scott North, Everett (Wash.) Herald Writer
Published: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:11 PM MST

There is “little doubt” border-watch activist Shawna Forde was involved in the May 30 killings of an Arivaca man and his daughter, attorneys for one of her co-defendants are now alleging in court papers.

Meanwhile, court documents show an Arivaca man who claims he was involved in planning for the home invasion but was too drunk to participate, told prosecutors that Forde later described for him how the raid ended in death and a gun battle with the lone surviving victim.

The details are contained in dozens of pages of court papers filed Feb. 9 in Pima County Superior Court in Tucson.

Attorneys Jack L. Landsdale Jr., and Steven D. West represent Albert Gaxiola. Along with Forde, 42, and Jason Bush, 35, Gaxiola, 42, is charged with first-degree murder and other crimes.

The charges all stem from the night Raul “Junior” Flores, 29, and his 9-year-old daughter, Brisenia, were killed. The child’s mother also was shot three times but managed to drive away the attackers in a gun battle that was recorded while she spoke with a 911 emergency dispatcher.

Gaxiola’s attorneys have asked a judge to reconsider a December ruling that cleared the way for prosecutors to seek the death penalty for the trio. They say Gaxiola’s case must be considered separately because he wasn’t in the home at the time of the killings, and “is clearly and unequivocally in a separate and distinct situation than are Shawna Forde and Jason Bush.”

Arizona authorities contend the group robbed the Flores home looking for drugs and money. They accuse Forde and Bush of being the pair who dressed in camouflage uniforms and got inside posing as law enforcement officers.

“There is no question that Jason Bush was the person who actually shot both of the victims and there is little doubt that he was accompanied by Shawna Forde, when the home of the Flores family was invaded,” Gaxiola’s attorneys said in court papers.

Forde has denied any involvement. Her lawyer also has said there is no evidence against her.

Jewelry believed taken during the raid was found in Forde’s purse, inside her car, when she was arrested June 12, according to court papers. Meanwhile, prosecutors say Bush has given a statement detailing what happened.

One robber bled after being shot during the raid. Genetic tests have linked the blood to Bush, prosecutors allege.

Within hours of the raid, Forde sought help from other border-watch activists for a gunshot wound to Bush’s leg.

The court papers filed by Gaxiola’s lawyers contain excerpts from a statement given by Oin Oakstar, also of Arivaca. He’s told prosecutors he was in on planning for the raid, but didn’t participate.

The hulking ex-con reached a plea agreement in the case. He promised to testify and received probation for a weapons possession charge.

Oakstar was arrested within hours of the Flores killings after people in Arivaca directed suspicion his way.

In a Sept. 25 statement to prosecutors, Oakstar said his arrest came as he was walking home from a post-raid meeting in Gaxiola’s house with Forde and Bush. He said he gave Bush pain pills and was nervous because Bush kept one of his hands hidden under a blanket.

Oakstar said he had only just met the pair, but at Gaxiola’s urging had earlier drove them past the Flores home on a scouting trip.

Oakstar reportedly told police there had been some talk about using force to eliminate Raul Flores as a threat during the holdup, including use of a sniper, but there was no plan to harm the man’s family.

In court papers, Gaxiola’s lawyers argued that the Oakstar statement suggests what happened to the Flores family was not of Gaxiola’s making and he should not be at risk of death for alleged actions by Bush and Forde.

Oakstar told prosecutors that first Bush, then Forde, recounted what happened during the raid:

“I was standing in the doorway of the bedroom when she came in and I kinda put my back to the wall ’cause I was still keeping an eye on Jason’s hand that he had under the blanket. And she came around and was standing to my right and she started to explain that things had gone to (expletive), that it didn’t work out, that, um, they had gotten in a shoot-out, and that Junior was dead, that his daughter was dead, but his wife was still alive.”

Oakstar said he told Forde and Bush that they had “messed up,” that “you can’t shoot women and kids.” He said Forde and Bush told him “it just happened that way.”

According to court papers, Raul Flores was shot six times, with bullets striking his head, chest and right arm. Brisenia Flores was shot twice in the face, including one shot fired so close the gun’s barrel touched her cheek.

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 02:08 pm
http://www.longislandwins.com/index.php/blog/post/police_files_on_the_minuteman_murders/

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson/murder-in-the-desert/Content?oid=1739974
High Seas

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 02:26 pm
@Butrflynet,
Interesting that two different trials are to be held - Bush being tried alone in October, Forde and Gaxiola being tried together in January.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 06:21 pm
Quote:
A Pima County jury convicted Shawna Forde today of two counts of first-degree murder in the May 30, 2009 deaths of Arivaca residents Raul Junior Flores and his 9-year-old daughter, Brisenia.

The jury also convicted Forde of attempted first-degree murder in the shooting of Flores' wife, Gina Gonzalez, as well as related aggravated assault and robbery counts.

Gonzalez started crying as soon as the first guilty verdict, the killing of her daughter, was read just before noon in a packed courtroom at Pima County Superior Court.

The jury deliberated for seven hours over two days. Jurors will now be asked if the death penalty ought to be considered.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_6ae561fe-386c-11e0-9555-001cc4c002e0.html

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 06:26 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
nice, i guess "and justice for all" isn't just a metallica album
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:00:35