Minuteman Leader murders 9 year old girl.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 02:41 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
The more he deviates from them, the more liberal is his interpretation of your contract, the more he lies about it and cheats u.

Now you are not making any sense at all David.

If someone deviates from a contract, it in no way means he lies about it or cheats you.

Contracts change all the time for various reasons. Construction contracts pretty much REQUIRE that they change. The construction has to meet code. If the contractor doesn't fulfill the contract because of circumstances outside the contract that doesn't make him a cheat or a liar. It means the contract is only valid within certain limits. As a lawyer you should understand that.

I 'll get back to ya.

Gotta get some sleep.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 02:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,

I 'll get back to ya.

Gotta get some sleep.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 09:15 am
Sad, nevertheless.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 11:41 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Yes, and I said the prosecutor could try to charge the surviving parent. It would however be very hard to prove and likely a complete waste of resources.

The selling of drugs isn't what caused the death. It was the defense of their home that did. While the persons may have been in possession of drugs they weren't currently selling them so it would be difficult to argue that the act of having drugs was a danger to the child and caused the child's death by gunfire.

Sorry I missed your post earlier - that is precisely the point here, nobody "murdered" the girl, as the crazy title here suggests: the parents (illegals) were selling (illegal) drugs in a house not duly rented by them (so illegally occupied by them at the time), persons entered the premises, there was an exchange of gunfire, the girl was shot dead.

No "Minuteman Leader", and no "murder"!! Mr Brown-Munoz who started this thread is either severely confused as to both the facts and and the law - or, if he's compos mentis, then he's just plain lying as usual.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 11:46 am
I still say murder.
High Seas

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 11:52 am
@edgarblythe,
Edgar for "murder" you need intent - clearly lacking in this case. Maybe David will explain the law to us chapter and verse, but in this case either accidental death or "2nd degree manslaughter" sounds more likely imo.
ebrown p

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 12:15 pm
@High Seas,
I am surprised that this post is popping up again. For the people just reading the last few recent posts, let's recap the story just so we know what we are talking about.

http://vivirlatino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/60arivacainvasionjpeg.jpg

Shawna Forde and two other anti-immigrant "activists" broke into the home of the family of Raul and Brisenia Flores with guns, and shot them to death.

Shooting someone to death in their own home; How is this not murder?

plainoldme

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 12:21 pm
It began with one of the most frightening trends of recent years, a home invasion. Yes, the child was murdered. It is a tragedy that is not lessened by whatever her parents were alleged to having done.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 11:47 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Edgar for "murder" you need intent - clearly lacking in this case. Maybe David will explain the law to us chapter and verse, but in this case either accidental death or "2nd degree manslaughter" sounds more likely imo.

If you break into a domicile armed with the understanding that you are about to enter a conflict and are prepared to use force, the court is going to say you had intent.

T
K
O
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 02:47 pm
@ebrown p,
I'm surprised that YOU dare answer on this thread - if you had ANY real interest in the death of the girl you would have FOUND OUT by now WHOSE gun fired the bullet that killed her - the ballistics results came back long ago. All you care about is scoring cheap political points, not the death of a child - ditto for the clowns who followed your lead, btw, did ANY of you look up who fired the shot that killed the girl?

Do you now KNOW if either PARENT's gun killed her? No - of course not! So much for your "compassion". Hypocrites, one and all.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 02:58 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

I'm surprised that YOU dare answer on this thread - if you had ANY real interest in the death of the girl you would have FOUND OUT by now WHOSE gun fired the bullet that killed her - the ballistics results came back long ago. All you care about is scoring cheap political points, not the death of a child - ditto for the clowns who followed your lead, btw, did ANY of you look up who fired the shot that killed the girl?

Do you now KNOW if either PARENT's gun killed her? No - of course not! So much for your "compassion". Hypocrites, one and all.

Do you have a link to that ballistics evidence? I only ask, because I just spent a little bit of time searching for it and was unable to find it.

Cycloptichorn
parados

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 03:48 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
Sorry I missed your post earlier - that is precisely the point here, nobody "murdered" the girl, as the crazy title here suggests: the parents (illegals) were selling (illegal) drugs in a house not duly rented by them (so illegally occupied by them at the time), persons entered the premises, there was an exchange of gunfire, the girl was shot dead.

So, the girl died of natural causes?

A death during the commission of a felony is considered murder in most states. Breaking into a home carrying a gun is a felony unless you are a police officer with a warrant.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 04:06 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
Edgar for "murder" you need intent - clearly lacking in this case.

For someone that attacked others for not doing any research, you seem to have done even less.

Quote:
Defense attorneys for Albert Gaxiola have asked Judge John Leonardo to reconsider his decision to allow prosecutors to pursue the death penalty for him. Gaxiola, Shawna Forde and Jason Bush are charged with first-degree murder in last year's deaths of Raul Flores, Jr. and his young daughter, Brisenia. If convicted, the three could receive the death penalty.

Clearly prosecutors feel they can show intent.

Quote:
Shawna Forde should face the death penalty if convicted of a May 30 home-invasion robbery in Arizona that left a young girl and her father dead, Arizona officials have decided

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20090814/NEWS01/708149867/1005/BIZ
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 12:51 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

High Seas wrote:

Do you have a link to that ballistics evidence? I only ask, because I just spent a little bit of time searching for it and was unable to find it.

Cycloptichorn

The point isn't if I, personally, have it (and btw, I do, as do the prosecutors) the point is that you, Brown-Munoz, Parados, et al, DO NOT HAVE IT and still blithely claim to be ballistics experts, legal experts, judges, juries ALL WITHOUT ANY RELEVANT FACTS.

One good thing I have to say for all of you (except Parados, who doesn't understand the differenct between an indictment and a conviction) is that you all had the decency to stop posting once your ignorance of the facts became obvious.
djjd62

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 12:53 pm
@High Seas,
so post a link you stupid bitch
High Seas

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 12:56 pm
@djjd62,
I got curious and actually read this post of this dimwitted illiterate - an error never to be repeated under any circumstances whatsoever <G>

Read - it will take you hours to parse the 2 Parados posts, but they will answer your idiotic question - the prosecutors' indictment..... it names the person whose gun fired the bullet that killed the girl.....and that couldn't have been done without the ballistics evidence....you IDIOT!
djjd62

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 12:58 pm
@High Seas,
i don't care about their posts, you claim to have the info, why not cough it up, one can never have too much information in my opinion
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 01:02 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

High Seas wrote:

Cycloptichorn

The point isn't if I, personally, have it (and btw, I do, as do the prosecutors) the point is that you, Brown-Munoz, Parados, et al, DO NOT HAVE IT and still blithely claim to be ballistics experts, legal experts, judges, juries ALL WITHOUT ANY RELEVANT FACTS.

One good thing I have to say for all of you (except Parados, who doesn't understand the differenct between an indictment and a conviction) is that you all had the decency to stop posting once your ignorance of the facts became obvious.

I am not claiming to be a ballistics expert, legal expert, judge, or jury. I just want to see a link to where you got this information. You, when asked for that link, are freaking out rather then just providing it. This isn't usually the sign of a strong argument.

I really have to wonder why you have a copy of this information, btw? Perhaps you could explain to us your interest in this case. Are you personally involved in defending this lady? If so, it would be appropriate to disclose that information, don't you think?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 01:10 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:

What? When did I say she was convicted. She was indicted for murder so clearly the police, prosecuters and a judge thought there was enough evidence to go to trial for murder which contradicts your argument that no murder was committed.

Are you arguing that you know more than those that have actually investigated the crime, charged the crime and agreed there there was enough evidence to move to trial with not only a charge of murder but the death penalty is on the table?
djjd62

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 01:19 pm
while i may be an ignorant bastard, at least i'm not the only one who thinks you know something everyone else doesn't and would like to see what it is

high seas tends quite often to act too cool for the room, enlighten us, maybe we're not as bright, as you assume you are
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:50:39