A Mere COINCIDENCE ?

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 09:25 am
Can you recollect some personal intriguing coincidencez which have amazed you all along... and we wonder how does this happen... ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 797 • Replies: 4
No top replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 08:56 pm
I remember vividly that befoer doing my graduation, I was wondering what stream should I opt for coz I was not certain... then suddenly I started thinking on termz of doing Law... and then suddenly a letter from my Badi Mummy (Nani/Grandmother) came out of nowhere that I should take Law as my subjects in Graduation... she lived some 10 hrz drive from mine place...

I was really surprised as to how my Grandma could read my mind and help me out in taking a decision of which I am grateful to her and God... Now, my Nani is no more but I still remember this incidence vividly...

There are quite some many incidences... I would narrate them as I recollect...

Regardz
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 09:47 pm
i got on this airplane once heading for spain and in the seat next to me was this charming young lady who told me she was also going to spain. I immediately remarked to her that it was indeed a strange coincidence that we were on the same plane together. she nodded in agreement. stranger things have happened.
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 12:28 am
dyslexia wrote:
i got on this airplane once heading for spain and in the seat next to me was this charming young lady who told me she was also going to spain. I immediately remarked to her that it was indeed a strange coincidence that we were on the same plane together. she nodded in agreement. stranger things have happened.

Rolling Eyes Is this is joke or something.? :wink:
0 Replies

skotup1

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 02:56 am
how does it happen? law of averages. Everything we do, we do in different circumstances and events, sooner or later during these millions of events, you'll get 2 or more that will go together nicely.
0 Replies