RIP David Carradine

Deckland

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 01:23 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

Deckland wrote:

Lest in peace glasshopper ..
Great actor .. great loss ..

Strange circumstances of death also. It's starting to sound like his death may have been as dramatic as his career.

Yes. I am sure the media will make as much mileage out of it as they can.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 02:30 pm
@Deckland,
Deckland wrote:
Yes. I am sure the media will make as much mileage out of it as they can.

Oh well. Live by the media, die by the media, I guess.
djjd62

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 02:44 pm
@rosborne979,
i had to laugh when i read celeb bashing blog WTDD's take on the story

After dancing around the obvious yesterday, it’s finally be stated officially by police in Thailand that David Carradine might have died as the result of auto-erotic asphyxiation. Radar reports…

“There was a rope tied around his neck and another rope tied to his genitals, and the two ropes were tied together and they hung in the closet,” Lieutenant General Worapong Siewpreecha said, the Times Online reported. “Under these circumstances we cannot be sure that he committed suicide.”

TMZ adds that Carradines family thinks foul play was involved.

Chuck Binder, Carradine’s manager, tells us he firmly believes Carradine did not take his own life " nor does he think David died accidentally. Binder says the family has been told Carradine’s hands were immobilized by the rope.

Well, I mean, c’mon. He wasn’t murdered. It was whores. And I’m not gonna lie to you. I’ve seen better ideas. If you’re trusting that the 15-year-old prostitute you picked up in a foreign land can undue your life threatening knots while her tiny hands are covered in astroglide and semen, it’s possible you didn’t really think this plan all the way through.

chai2

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 02:50 pm
@djjd62,
maybe I'm being dense dj, but I don't know what is so outlandish about that scenerio.

I'm mean, not exactly like that last paragraph, but accidents do happen.

Doesn't make me think any worse of the man.
djjd62

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 02:52 pm
@chai2,
i agree

i think the site was mostly mocking the murder idea
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 09:07 pm
Grasshopper, when you can take the pebble from my hand - then it is time for you to leave.

0 Replies