Al Qaeda eyes bio attack from Mexico

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 07:31 am

Does bill even know the difference between Mexico and Canada?
BillRM

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:29 am
@H2O MAN,
Does bill even know the difference between Mexico and Canada?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you think I am at the same level as the former Vic President Candidate Palin?

Who need to know such things as the location of Mexico or Canada or Russia if the Republican Candidate for the second highest position was lacking in such areas?

Let see who are the three nations in the North American free trade zone and can you see the main land of Russia from Alaska?

Side note you can not see Russian own islands either in the Bearing Sea.

No need to know little details like that.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:36 am
@BillRM,
Far be it from me to stop you from denigrating Palin, but if you're going to get on your intellectual high-horse, then you should know that it's the "Bering" Sea.
BillRM

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:55 am
@DrewDad,
You are correct and see I am on the same high level as Mrs. Palin as I had
already stated.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 11:03 am
@BillRM,
No, you are well below Palin... from the gutter to you ain't up.

You would rather drift off topic in an effort to make yourself look better... News Flash: it ain't working!
BillRM

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 05:18 am
@H2O MAN,
You the one who claiming that middle east people who does not share a language, a culture or a religion with the Mexican people by some magic can blend in with them.

Skin color seem to be the only thing that matter to you H20!
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 05:04 pm
@BillRM,

You must be a racist because I did mention that Islamic extremist have been training in South America.
0 Replies