Good Ending

Jamezun

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 04:30 am
Day 1

Alone in my room, I switch on my lamp, which glows the entire room. It flickers while I am looking in the mirror. I see you lying on my shoulder, closing your eyes. Though it is merely a virtual image, I smell pervasive scent of you, so real. Scrutinizing your meek face, appreciating your innate smile, revealing your dimple on your left cheek. You induce me to smile, to laugh and to think. You smile impairs my anxious, feel better. Being with you is like dancing in the rain, so comfortable without a tiny sense of constraint and no cryptic. The time with you is never redundant. The mirror is becoming opaque, darker than ink. I see enigma, which is capricious all the time. At last, things in the mirror become stagnant, her image fades. I had strong disinclination to leave her and she gives me the last smile and vanishes.

Everyday is perfect because of you.

Day 2

I am like a Delphinium, blue in colour, nocuous, harming people around me but sorry I do not mean to. Standing upright in a stuffy room, which made me feel lethargic, I do not want to move, remain lackadaisical. I become despondent when I know I fail, maybe I am merely too presumptuous. Maybe I should dismiss everyone? My bedside light radiates beams of light, which delineate my shadow. It is shrinking, looking ponderous, revealing my taciturnity and listlessness simultaneously. Somehow I am fallen into oblivion, is it true? Whenever I want something, I can never get it. I can only reach those I do not like but once I change my decision, things I can reach becomes unreachable. How preposterous it is. Yes, that is life, obstacles are everywhere. Things I see become insipid, blurry. Wrong decision or wrong direction? No levity but seriousness. Sometimes I am intrepid sometimes I am panic and realize that things will be fine but afraid of losing her. I keep wondering how I can placate my ambivalence feelings and mitigate the agony of my wounds. Will she make any disparity of my usual life if she left? Sometime I disparage myself, blaming myself for being too indulging. I am totally inundated by her every deed. Inane? I am just keep wondering, should I give up everything?

There is no reason for me to stay with anyone who does not like me.

Day 3

A day so different, 180 degrees exhaustive changes. Your deed insitgate me to make such decision, an ingenious decision that I feel like extricated from the tangles of chains. Unveil all the ambiguity to preclude the regret after all although everything in this world is too elusive and inevitable, which is hard to grasp all the time. Things become clearer, so I am able to turn bitterness into sweetness. Until now, the remnant of your pleasant scent is still swirling around me. I escape from the torment of dilemma, no longer moroseness. Sweeping away all the impediment and equivocation, once again realize how amazing my life is. I hope there is no flippancy and remember our explicit aim. Today was filled with exuberance, the moment you smile. Giving you the most painstaking care and never ever let the relationship exacerbate, I only believe the good ending. Your words are never extraneous since you are always my exemplar.

Day 4

Nearly a week, I am totally exhilarate by the novel sentiment. Remember a month ago, I am still fettered by the chains of nebulosity, afflicted by the quandary. However, problems eventually solved without a tiny bit of regression, able to obliterate the mar and heal. Recently, I am always filled with complacency and immense sweetness, overwhelmed with endless gratitude for your everything. I believe that my effort is never gratuitous because I believe in you. The immutable relationship will never be tentative nor a bit of levity but with gravity, so do not hesitate to involve. Now, I learn the word treasure and acceptance. No matter what happen, there must be a way to solve, able to confront and dare the challenges.

Day 5

I rest myself, sitting straight on the grainy sand, put down my bag and hold her hands. She laid her head on my shoulder, her hair tickling me. Glancing over the immense ocean and watching the fluffy clouds floating with ethereality, we embrace and wonder how amazing the scene is. The sky tinges with orange with a bit of yellow, getting dusky, entice us to hug even tighter. Birds twittering and flying up high in the vacant sky, no constraint, realizing it is getting darker and darker. Perfect atmosphere, we smooch and hold tightly with each other. Look up in the starry sky, it glints and glitters brighter and brighter. Cuddling in her arms, kissing on her cheeks, the moment is the sweetest and I feel warm, I disincline to leave. We had a walk with hands tangled, holding ice creams stagger around till we leave. I want to linger and hold her hands forever, we laugh and smile, enjoy the night with her, a night that I will always remember.

A month

Merely on the threshold of the journey, still got a long long way to go, I yearn for. Split off all the fog and let the sunset shines on the south, merging with the landscape with those doves flitting high above, sharing everything without a tiny doubt. The stone bridge will not fall with eternal bolster and if it corrodes, I remold it into gold.

A month with no actual coarseness, merely with the great scent of melodiousness, I cherish. Day by day, month by month, year by year, still aside, the only one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 583 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 05:13 pm
Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like a rather pleasant but painfully short time together.
0 Replies