could be justice, or not.

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 08:25 pm
LOCKPORT, Ill. " Authorities say former Illinois police sergeant Drew Peterson is being held on $20 million bond and faces two counts of murder in his third wife's death. Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich says the 55-year-old Bolingbrook man was processed and transferred to the Will County Adult Detention Facility in Joliet.

Dobrich says officials have tracked more than 1,100 leads in Savio's death and the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, Drew Peterson's missing fourth wife.

The body of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found in an empty bathtub. Her death originally was ruled an accidental drowning, but authorities later said it was a homicide staged to look like an accident.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October 2007.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,472 • Replies: 7
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 08:33 pm
all I know is what I read in the papers so, obviously, I think he's guilty, but you know perhaps just a D.A. running for reelection or a detective needing a promotion. On the other hand maybe I'm just a cynic.
djjd62

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 08:35 pm
started following this case after reading about the disappearance of his fourth wife

mr. peterson seems to be a very naughty boy
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 08:37 pm
I agree with dj.

way too many coinkydinks with that boy...
solipsister

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 08:44 pm
@Rockhead,
carelessness?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 08:23 am
@dyslexia,
Peterson is obviously a sociopath. I wonder how many girl friends he murdered beside his wives? How many people did he murder when he was a police oficer?

BBB
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 08:26 am
I'm inclined to opine that he will go free as there appears to be no real evidence against him. what does this say about our justice system?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 08:36 am
I believe he is guilty, but also can't see a conviction being sustained, if it gets that far.
0 Replies