help .... tx commproperty owner /tired of being raped

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 03:19 am
i am about topullmy hair out tired of renters f n me ok i leased a piece of coomm property i oown an office w/ a shop a lots of storage space as is / tenant signs a 32 pg comm tx lease with me everything as is and agrees to clean place up ....ok tenant pays first month last month and a 500 sec dep has storage containers brought in puts all his tools in shop along with 15 vehicles.... ok about the 25th of month he himself has not moved in he was waiting for c of o and ins i needed... around the 30 th or so i see things disappearing ok i call noresponse 1st part of next month comes no rent deposited finally get in touch he says found a better spot but leaves place like it was not cleaned up a small tractor a junktruck a trailer and barrels of oil so we are now in the 3rd week of the 2nd mop no rent so i remove the "tractor trailer truck" put at diff local man abandons my property could of rented to someone else .... whatever... question is can ilegally keeephis things to satisfy rent clean up etc??????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 982 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 03:30 am
@txlorolr,
May we have this in ENGLISH please?
txlorolr

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 03:53 am
@hawkeye10,
english can i legallynkeephis traieer tractor truck tosatisfy his rental obligation he abandoned the prop....
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 07:34 am
@txlorolr,
Contact an attorney and tell him or her what you are trying to tell us. Bring in receipts, the lease and anything else you've got in writing about this.
solipsister

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 08:11 pm
@jespah,
unfortunately jespah is no longer able2 get heavy with your tenant, sry i must have blinked tell us about the rapacious behaviour and show me the contract
0 Replies