Zombie Flicks ... whats your pick?

rosborne979

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 04:44 am
@mismi,
Zombieland gets better every time I watch it. I think it goes to the top of my list Smile

But Army of Darkness was a classic too. Friends and I quoted lines from that movie for years.
mismi

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 08:02 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
Friends and I quoted lines from that movie for years.

I know - "You ain't leading but two things right now - jack and **** - jack just left town".

Hilarious.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 08:10 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:
I know - "You ain't leading but two things right now - jack and **** - jack just left town".
Ha Smile one of my favorites.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 11:00 am
World War Z was supposed to hit theaters this coming December, but it's been pushed to Summer 2013, according to IMDB.

I didn't even know they'd made a movie of it lol...I read the book and liked it - will definitely see the movie.

mismi

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 12:01 pm
Season finale of Walking Dead was last Sunday.

Ohwee it was good.

I cannot WAIT until next season.
Talking Dead afterwards is hilariously funny. Love it.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 12:02 pm
@Irishk,
Quote:
World War Z was supposed to hit theaters this coming December, but it's been pushed to Summer 2013, according to IMDB.

We will have to check it out!
Irishk

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 12:23 pm
@mismi,
Spielberg's Robopocalypse (another book I liked) is set to premier at the same time as World War Z (Summer, 2013).

Some critics have said Robopocalypse is a knockoff of World War Z -- just replacing zombies with robots.

I plan on seeing both.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 04:22 am
Last night I saw pt1 of a three part BBC Drama In The Flesh. This is quite a different take on the zombie film, set after the outbreak a treatment has been found for those suffering from partially dead syndrome (pds). They're pumped up with chemicals and suffering nightmares as they remember what they did in their untreated state.

They're being returned to live in the community with family members, but all is not well, lots of people aren't happy about it. Armed militias are converging on homes where they think a pds suffere is staying and carrying out mob justice.

There's also an undead guru on line dishing out drugs for the pds called 'blue oblivion' the effects of which have yet to be fully explored. It's very well acted with a cast that includes Ricky Tomlinson and Kenneth Cranham as an evangelical priest.
mismi

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
That sounds interesting Izzy. I will have to keep an eye out for that one. Smile
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 05:42 pm
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2020 04:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2020 04:35 pm
Cockneys vs Zombies is pretty good, very tongue-in-cheek cheek with a few laughs.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 04:34 pm
0 Replies