Number of form for Permanent Residency

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 03:17 am
I am in possession of a subclass 475 Visa and I now want to apply for Permanent Residence. What is the number of the form that I should fill in. I believe one can apply for a subclass 887 or 857 Permanent Resident Visa but am led to believe that the 857 one is better as I have Regional Sponsorship.

Please let me know what you think and PLEASE TELL ME THE NUMBER OF THE FORM THAT I NEED TO COMPLETE. The DIAC site has a huge list of forms but if you don't know the number of the form, it is impossible to find.

Thanks so much !

Seaton McTavish
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,258 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 03:20 am
I look forward to your reply to my question.

Seaton McTavish
Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 02:43 am
this is a long shot but i had a friend that i met by the same name in a small town in ontario email me at [email protected]
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Number of form for Permanent Residency
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/30/2021 at 05:27:59