Daughter in need of help for mother behalf of parents divorce ASAP

chasity

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 01:34 pm
I am just wondering if my mom would have the will right to file a willfull-dissertion in Pennsylvania, since my low life father (well he was a wonderful father until he hit a mid life crisis and left my mom and his family out to fend for ourselves) (left on his own will) after 35 years of marriage, now he’s having the time of his life and he’s been seen with other women (adultery!!!!). They have been separated for 3 years and the divorce is now starting to move on “faster” (He’s pushing it).
One thing though his lawyer told him to sign for a divorces because my mother took his “beloved” Harley off of him (she kept it at my uncles welding business because she didn't want my father to drink and drive and going with the wrong crowd, She told him they bought the bike to ride as a couple, to see the beauty of the outdoors on it, not to hang in bars like low life, she told him we are respected in our little town and she didn’t want him to ruin our last name like these bar flies do around here, one good thing though both of their names are on the bike! Also he does give her marriage support, but it isn't enough due to her trying to keep the house, very high taxes, food, utilities, etc. She was pretty much a wonderful mother and wife she was a house wife and also took care of her parents and his parents when her in laws and own parents entered the "harsh times of life" Geriatric Phase" she gave everything up to keep her in-laws out of state/nursing home care. She gave up all her dreams example going back to college to get a degree because he never allowed her to even work he thought it was embarrassing to have his wife working. He did make really good money growing up I had anything and everything I wanted but yes he worked but my mother was the on that saved and watched the money she would always put the bills and her kids needs first over her own, he got his spending money but he had a addiction (Gambling) His side is a huge Italian family and he was born watching the “games” going on! Well there’s some info about my parents but I think my mother should have the upper hand in this divorce. My D.O.N. @ my employment told me about “willful dissertion” and I wanted to know if my mom could file for this and what are the ups and downs if she would file for this? Everybody I talk to that knew my parents feel so bad for my mother they even think she’s entitled to half of everything, but some say she might only get the house and none of his pension, or half of the house and no pension? I am so worried for my mom she’s such a wonderful women she gave my husband, son, and myself my grandparents house that they left to her (What mother would do that?) I owe he my life!!! Please help me so she knows I am fighting for her I need to surprise her with some good answers, I need to put a smile on her somber face (that she tries to hide around her us) but I caught her many times crying her eyes out! Please help me, if I had 3 wishes one of my wishes would be for someone anyone to help me to help my mother!!!
Thank You,
Tearful Daughter in PA
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 876 • Replies: 0
No top replies