Vertical ruler in Word 3

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 08:09 pm
I have lost the gray vertical bar which adjusts the height of the vertical ruler and thus the placement of the top line of a document. How can I get it back?

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,437 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 08:17 pm
Have you tried clicking the "View" menu at the top, and making sure "Ruler" is checked?

Also, what "layout" are you looking at? Switch to "Print Layout" from the "View" menu.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Clone of Micosoft Office - Question by Advocate
Do You Turn Off Your Computer at Night? - Discussion by Phoenix32890
The "Death" of the Computer Mouse - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Windows 10... - Discussion by Region Philbis
Surface Pro 3: What do you think? - Question by neologist
Windows 8 tips thread - Discussion by Wilso
GOOGLE CHROME - Question by Setanta
.Net and Firefox... - Discussion by gungasnake
Hacking a computer and remote access - Discussion by trying2learn
  1. Forums
  2. » Vertical ruler in Word 3
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 12/06/2022 at 07:58:29