Anna Nicole Smith

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 01:00 am
This news was surprising:

Anna Nicole Smith’s boyfriend, doctors charged

Quote:
LOS ANGELES - Anna Nicole Smith’s former boyfriend and two doctors have been charged with conspiracy to furnish drugs to the former Playboy playmate before she died of an overdose in 2007.

Prosecutors say Smith’s former boyfriend and attorney, Howard K. Stern, and doctors Sandeep Kapoor and Khristine Eroshevich were charged Thursday with three felony counts of conspiracy in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Los Angeles County District Attorney spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons says the three were also charged with other felonies including obtaining fraudulent prescriptions and unlawfully prescribing a controlled substance between June 2004 and January 2007, just two weeks before Smith’s death.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,921 • Replies: 10
No top replies

eoe

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 08:18 am
What's surprising? The fact that he (and the doctors) were actually charged?
This guy was shady piece of **** from day one.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 08:55 am
@eoe,
Isn't that the truth! Luckily, the baby wasn't left in his (Stern's) care and
that that Birkhead insisted on a paternity test. He's got his ulterior motives too
but nonetheless he seems a good father.
eoe

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:00 am
@CalamityJane,
I agree. All counts.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 02:11 am
@eoe,
eoe wrote:

What's surprising? The fact that he (and the doctors) were actually charged?
This guy was shady piece of **** from day one.

Yes, Stern is a repulsive human being who enabled an addict. It's surprising because the State of California waited more than two years to bring charges. At this point, I just didn't see it coming.
eoe

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 09:15 am
@Debra Law,
You're right. Not until you mentioned it did I realize that upon hearing this the other day, the same thing came to me, that it sure did take them long enough.
Personally, I think he murdered Anna Nicole and had something to do with her sons' death too. He wanted that baby and all of her money. Didn't she win millions?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 09:31 am
maybe they wanted to make sure they had everything just right, all the i's dotted and t's crossed

hopefully they all go down for along time
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 01:10 pm
@Debra Law,
Maybe he should also be charged with 1st degree murder.
eoe

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 08:11 pm
@talk72000,
Maybe.
Maybe TWO counts.
0 Replies

keymaker

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 09:44 pm
It's sad that Anna is no longer alive. She could have shed light to these never ending controversy. I've watched Anna's file interview on ET denying drug involvement of Stern.
0 Replies

Legaladvocate

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 09:45 pm
The never ending Saga of Anna Nicole Smith is never ending. With her death comes the controversies involving people close to her heart.
0 Replies