dwk

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 04:06 pm
Ahh, I see what you are saying now Very Happy

Thanks again for the help!
0 Replies

dwk

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 08:38 pm
Heres one for you.

So i've got everything lined up all nice in IE. Open it up in Mozilla and Opera and the width/height is messed up. As well the year was messed up but I was able to fix that in the javascript.

What I think will work is check if they are using IE like I did with the date problem and load the CSS file that has the correct alignment. I seem to be having a problem with that though. I can't get it to output the section of code I need to load the CSS file.

Page with the attempt at changing the CSS file
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 08:52 pm
I've not slept for a few days because of some projects so I'm gonna have to tackle this later. If nobody else gets it please bump it in a few days and I'll try.
0 Replies

dwk

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 08:57 pm
Not a problem Craven. I'll keep plugging away at it for now. Get some sleep in the mean time! And hey, if you need a hand with something related to web/software development let me know I'd be glad to lend a hand Very Happy
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:01 pm
Well, if ya wanna join the development team here the door's open. We are really short on developers.
0 Replies

dwk

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 12:29 pm
If I can get a job doing software or web development I'll be at your door tomorrow! hehe I've been searching for work in that area for the past 4 years now and there is nothing to be had around here. If something does come up i'm competing with a couple hundred other people. The IT industry here in Winnipeg is really slow right now. I've got a diploma in computer programming/analyst and one in web development and you don't even wanna know what i'm doing for work right now lol. Anyway, if your company is interested I'll send you my resume to look over.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 12:47 pm
Actually I am talking about this site. And it's not a paying job. ;-) I own it and it has yet to net me a cent (and has cost a lot) everyone works as a volunteer.

IT is indeed slow. I work in logictics right now (though I am applying for two IT jobs).
0 Replies

dwk

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 01:41 pm
Ahh well, i'm up for anything. Experience is always an added bonus Very Happy

I've been throwing my resume out left and right for the past few months and so far i've only gotten two solid leads back. First one fell through and I have an interview for the other one on Tuesday. I'm really hoping that one works out.

In any case, if you have something that I could give you a hand with send me an email [email protected] with the info.
0 Replies