Here are a few more foods not on the list that I hate: egg custard, bread pudding, rice pudding, breakfast souffle (I love chocolate souffle though), liver, oysters, avacado, and fish.
Raisins I like by themselves or in a trail mix, but put them in a muffin, hot cereal or cookie and they turn into a bloated obstruction to what I'm trying to enjoy.
1.White Chocolate - Compared to "real" chocolate with cocoa it's boring and pointless. Why waste calories on something with absolutely no redeeming value except for the fact that it's sweet? I can think of 100 better choices.
2.Cilantro-I am crazy about cilantro. I can't get enough of it! When I make my own salsa I overload it because there is something about the flavor that that is appealingly fresh.
3. Eggplant- I can't stomach it. I remember my mother making eggplant parmesian and me being forced to eat it. I kept complaining about it making my teeth itch and the rest of the family thought I was crazy. Besides, the texture and flavor are just awful to me, even without the itchy gums quality.
4. Coconut- I love it by itself, as well as mixed in foods and drinks- it reminds me of being on a tropical island.
5. Tomato- I love them raw or cooked, especially in sauces and salsa. The only way I don't care for them is when they're stewed in huge hunks. Gross.
6. Sardines- Strong fishy taste and smell in the worst way. Just horrible. My dad used to eat them right out of the can with peanut butter. Then he would end up talking to me a little too close for comfort afterwards. There actually aren't many creatures from the sea that I really like. Just snow crab and shrimp.
7. Black licorice- I really don't like it. It's even more useless as a sweet treat to me than white chocolate. At least white chocolate is sweet, if nothing else.
8. Stinky cheeses- I like the stinky cheeses in small doses, mostly small amounts in salads, or when drinking wine.
9. Mayo- I have always hated mayonnaise, miracle whip, sour cream, or basically almost every kind of whitish sandwich spread. They ruin the taste of food and overpower what I would have been able to taste and enjoy. And they tend to ooze out of the sandwich when you bite into it. I get so mad at Burger King and other places when I ask for no mayo and someone back there slops it on anyway. Many hamburger joints seem to really love slathering it on!
10. Bell Pepper- I love them raw in all colors the best. When they are baked, as in stuffed peppers, I don't like them as much. They are pretty good in a stir fry.
11. Beets- I love them fresh from the garden, steamed, buttered and salted. Yum!