Abdul Qadeer Khan:He's probably already killed you.

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 08:17 pm
Abdul Qadeer Khan, who the Pakistanis released from house arrest yesterday, is the man who 1) stole the blueprints for nuclear centrifuges and other technical data from his employer in the Netherlands and brought them to Pakistan, 2) became a hero in Pakistan by developing, with the stolen goods, a nuclear device for that nation which has yet to develop a system of paved roads and 3) not content with just stealing nuclear technology, he went to on to sell it to Iran (we think), Libya (we know) and, oh good, somewhere stable, North Korea. I think he did that to make sure that at least two non-Muslim nations would become involved in a nuclear war.

The lovely thing about Mr. Khan's bombs is their size, meaning they are small. Small enough to be placed on top of a rocket of the size and type already possessed by Iran and North Korea, but they are also small enough to be carried in the back of any mid-size pick-up truck.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/07/world/asia/07khan.html?hp

Just thought you'd like to know: you are already dead and this is the guy who killed you because he thinks his God and Prophet want it that way.

Joe(why wasn't he at Guantanamo?)Nation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,017 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 07:10 pm
well then can I please have some cocaine and tell the IRS to **** themselves?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 09:00 pm
I'll make the phone call for you, meantime put THIS pillow over your face and squeeze tight for two hours..

Joe(Regards,)Nation
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:32 pm
@Joe Nation,
Yep, a thoroughly bad actor, and someone who should have been terminated with extreme prejudice by the CIA quite long ago.

By the way, he's also a national hero in Pakistan, and a possible reason for his release is that the current Pakistani government wants to be seen as snubbing the US (and we should give a damn about what they think about us and our leaders?)

I'm not sure he has anything more to sell, but if our intelligence agencies believe he does, the assassination option is something to consider.
ilmian

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 09:42 am
Guess the only country in the world who attacked and destroyed 2 complete cities of Japan????????
Guess the biggest exporters of weapons to the world??????
Guess who attacked Iraq for finding SO CALLED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and then after destroying that country said... ohh sorry we wrong.
Let me help you its United States of America.... Razz

Regards,
http://www.bepakistan.com
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 10:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Yep, a thoroughly bad actor, and someone who should have been terminated with extreme prejudice by the CIA quite long ago.

By the way, he's also a national hero in Pakistan, and a possible reason for his release is that the current Pakistani government wants to be seen as snubbing the US (and we should give a damn about what they think about us and our leaders?)

I'm not sure he has anything more to sell, but if our intelligence agencies believe he does, the assassination option is something to consider.

I've thought about this more than once especially just lately. what ever happened to covert assassinations? Seems like a way better alternative than ignorant stretched out wars that produce no real results.

why not just was some of these assholes?
Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 11:38 am
@ilmian,
What does that have to do with what we're talking about?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 08:21 pm
@ilmian,
I don't have to guess, the points you bring up are well known to me. I have always hoped that other countries wouldn't strive to emulate the depth of assholeness that the USA has descended to over it's history.

Balancing that assholeness, of course, is that America has used her power over the most recent hundred and fifty years to export democracy throughout the world.
She has promoted science despite holding within her borders the largest community of Bible thumping anti-evolutionists in the world.
She has spend billions on providing clean water to the most impoverished places on the earth and spent more treasure than any other nation to help billions of persons, not her citizens, to find health through better hospital care and medications.

Remember those things when you hear on your radio that someone has exploded a dirty bomb in some American city. It won't just kill some assholes, millions of American who want nothing for the world but to make it better will be dying in the smoky streets.

Joe(what? Who else leads the world? Who?)Nation
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 08:40 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
why not just was some of these assholes?

That word in the middle there could only be "waste" or "wash." I am a proponent of both, for the record. Let's waste and wash some assholes!
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 11:06 am
@kickycan,
actually it was wax...but I caught it too late to edit. A feature here I do not find attractive.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 05:54 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Whatever happened to covert assasination?

Frank Church and a gang of bleeding heart Lib politicians

Somehow the notion of waxing or wasting a bad guy in dark alley in Islamabad is immoral, but sending American men and women to a foreign land to kill and be killed is not.

I don't think the latter is unless our leaders could have avoided the need for war by whacking a bad guy or two.

It's more of the perverted sense that there should and can be rules of war.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 07:58 pm
It's been hard enough for me, these last eight years, to remain a citizen in a nation whose leaders promote torture as a viable method of obtaining intelligence. I don't think I would sleep one night in a nation, possessed of the kind of Constitution the USA has, if I found that my government had deployed assassins to any point on the globe.

Joe(You cannot call yourself an American believing otherwise.)Nation

PS
I know Bear wasn't serious, about others I'm not so sure.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:54 pm
@Joe Nation,
Well then you rest easy tonight, Joe, comfortable in your belief that the US has never done that. And it certainly never did that prior to the last eight years.
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 03:50 am
@Ticomaya,
Laughing Mr. Green
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 04:45 am
@Ticomaya,
I know.. I'm just yanking on everybody's chain because this forum has become as dull as mud.

Joe(my eyes are open)Nation
dlowan

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 04:58 am
@Joe Nation,
Snort!!!!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 05:57 pm
@Joe Nation,
I'm not kidding at all, and I'm not as sure as you that bipo is either.

Please explain what is so readfully wrong (and contrary to our constitution) about assasinating a person in a foreign country who we can reasonably conclude is a nexus for American death and destruction?

If we could have assasinated Bin Laden and the top tier of al Qaeda a year or two before 9/11, we should not have?

Th german generals who tried and failed to assasinate Hitler were evil?

Saddam is dead. Wouldn't it have been a better result if a sniper had taken him out many years ago?

Of course there is no assurances that the target of an assisnation will generate American death and destruction, or that after he or she is killed the death and destruction will be averted.

The decisions of our leaders would be quite easy to make if they could be sure how their choices will pan out, but obviously they cannot.

It never ceases to amuse me when post-modernists draw moral lines in the sand when it suits their sensibilties.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 07:23 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
I know.. I'm just yanking on everybody's chain because this forum has become as dull as mud.

That's probably my fault. I've been busy.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 09:23 am
Love your avatar, Finn. My, what big horns you have!
It's in the fine print.

Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses. Ratified 12/15/1791.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

I know, I know.
Darn those Founding Fathers and their odd ideas about justice.

Wouldn't it have been better for George W. Bush and Cheney to tell the guys transporting the prisoners to Guantanamo to pack them all in a shipping container or two in the back of a C-130 and somewhere over the Atlantic.....oops, who left the cargo bay door open????!!

Are we like that?

Joe(Excuse me, let me ask Mrs. Allende.)Nation

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:35 am
@Joe Nation,
You're right of course, Joe. We should ask Pakistan if they would be so kind as to hand over the nice man with the nuclear secrets (and part time National Hero) so we could prosecute him criminally.