CIA Station Chief Accused of Raping Muslim Women

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2009 04:53 pm
"The CIA's station chief at its sensitive post in Algeria is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for allegedly raping at least two Muslim women who claim he laced their drinks with a knock-out drug, U.S. law enforcement sources tell ABC News."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6750266
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,634 • Replies: 5
No top replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2009 05:34 pm
@oralloy,
Hello, Oralloy, please confirm that you posted a link to the following effect:

Moslem guy affiliated with some US overseas misssion in Algeria >
> befriends and invites to his hotel suite similarly Moslem ladies >
> one at a time, parenthetically, and on some of those occasions >
> is alleged not to have lectured them from his copy of the Koran >
> as said ladies, individually and severally, had of course expected >
> but instead - horror - to have plied them with strong liquor >
> and / or non-alcoholic beverages plus sweet talk >
> leading to whatever it was, not however involving classified information...

So THAT is your problem, Oralloy? How old are you, 12?!
NickFun

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 01:22 am
@High Seas,
Hey High Seas! The "Moslem" (actually spelled Muslim) guy was an American. He plied the ladies with a date rape drug and raped them. That's a pretty heinous crime. If you think that's OK then you're a pretty sick dude. Muslim is a religion. It is not a race. And even if it was a race you are displaying bigotry of the highest magnitude.
BillRM

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 03:42 am
@oralloy,
One interesting side note is the "gentleman" is a muslim himself.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 04:48 am
@oralloy,
I interesting question came to my mind about the headlines concerning raping Muslin women. If the head of the Iran secret service base in Washington DC would had behaved in a similar manner in our nation capitol would the headlines had read head of Iran CIA raping Christian women?

Given that the person in question is also a Muslin I do not think that he would be raping the women because of their faith but because they was women and for no other reason.

Second question as there is a ban on alcohol in the Muslin faith it seem strange to have had religious Muslin ladies out drinking in the first place unless he was slipping date rape drugs into their water!

All in all the headlines seem to made little sense except as an attack on the evil raping Americans.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 08:24 am
@NickFun,
Nick - why is this post on this thread at all, not to mention addressed to me?!

Neither the original poster nor Bill RM nor I ever said anything about (1) the guy not being American, (2) anything in favor of any criminal acts, such as rape, or (3) anything at all about Islam being a "race". Where do you get that stuff???

You may be responding to the wrong thread, so move your post to the right one - nobody here knows where you came up with those 3 fantasies. And at to the spelling, both transliterations are correct and in current usage.
0 Replies