OTHER SIDE OF DEAD

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 01:59 pm
OTHER SIDE OF DEAD

Depression, death, slugsville, self-harm.
Traveled that road.
Been there. Been dead.
But...
Nor I'm right, I'm Tuesdays child. I got ideas, concepts, perceptions, thoughts, images, notions,theories,views,visions,opinions,feelings,beliefs,conclusions,fancies,schemes,aims,intentions,purposes. I'm here, rolling, making lists, checking it out, mulling it over, the Roger Bannister of the cognitive mile, can't stop, making lists, rollin mom, is it Thursday already, holy moly, I'll eat tomorrow, times a waistin. Third time to home depot, got that lumber, got those nails, lots'a miles, can't sleep now, don't wanna sleep no, shouldn't sleep, no; places to go, places to see, thangs to do, And tonight on the Ed Sullivan show Franko Freako will juggle 102 plates simultaneously here on stage before your very eyes, grab a bite, just a bite, Oh wait, do the dishes, yah, wait, pay the bills, no, turn on the computer and check the balances, but, first, cut that trim. Wow, is it morning? Damn, well, I can mow as soon as the lawn dries, need gas, it's almost 6am and the market opens at 6 where is the gas can. Wait, get some kerosene too so I can burn the brush at the same time, Got trimmer gas. Been mowing, Damn, forgot to get a 1/4 inch masonry bit. Linda is coming home today. It will be good to see her. Better yet, she can run out and pick up the bit. Won't have to stop. Christ, a pack of cigarettes don't last as long as they used too. Flames just a spark'in. Mowin done, rustle the fire, trim, trim trim, done. What else to trim? Damn It's all mowed, it's all burned, it's all trimmed , who's in charge here? Not me!

Hello, Doctor Benson? I'm having some trouble here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 659 • Replies: 3
No top replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 08:52 am
Very cool MW a lovely rendering of sad.
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 12:16 pm
It's a reflection on my first experience with a real manic state. Strange when you have no control what-so-ever. I hadn't seen Linda in months and I was thinking she could pick up a drill bit. That alone is enough to stop and make you think something is amiss. Was up about 4 days.

This also pushed me up to "ENTHUSIAST", WOW!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 12:30 pm
Congrats Morganwood I know I speak for many when I say I wish you were here more often.
0 Replies